• ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AMATEUR FORUM!
    PRO & PRO/AM CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE AMATEUR FORUMS!

    ​

    All new threads are moderated on this forum. This means that a moderator needs to approve your thread before it will show up on the board. Once you create your thread please do not create a second thread with the same content. This will get you banned. Also, we do not allow hijacking old threads by posting in old threads to get around the moderation rules. If you hijack you get banned!



    Vamateur forums were created for users to share with our adult community their photos, videos and a variety of other entertaining content.

    We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments.

    Please take care to read and follow our simple rules before you post!

    1b. Do not include links to any filehost that requires a survey before you can access the download link.

    1c. Do not include premium only links, all download links must be available to free users

    1d. Do not post links to websites or torrents without permission of administrator. Use image and file

    2a. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products, services or include referral links to filehosts. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites without express permission from the administrator of this forum. (exceptions: If you are a Verified Amateur Babe you have permission to promote your website and/or promote certain items for sale. Contact admin if you have questions.)

    2b.Only post Hardcore material in a Forum Labeled Hardcore.
    (All photos &

    3a. When posting zip file of photos please give the file size and number of photos in the zip and post at least three samples of what is in the zip.

    3b. When posting videos please give the file size and duration. Post at least Four sample photos or a single compilation photo of what is in the video. Do not post external links to another site with the video. You MUST post only links to a file host with your video.

    3c. Please do not post more than 1 video or picture sets per post.

    3d. Please do not post more than 30 photos in a single post. If you have more than 30 photos either split them into several posts or post a few samples and a zip of all the photos. Please post photos using thumbnails and no more than one or two linked images.

    4. You may link and promote your site as long as you link back to http://vamateur.com. You MAY NOT put links to other sites in your signature unless your signature links lead to a page that has a link

    6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.

    6a. Please try to post photos and videos that do not have other website watermarks if possible. You should be able to find the same set without watermarks by doing a reverse image search. (See our Request section to learn more about reverse image searching.)

    6b. When posting previews they need to be large enough to clearly see the content. 250 x 250 is the minimum for single pics. If you are posting video previews with multiple frames you need to make your preview clearly visible with a minimum of 300 x 300.

    7. Our main focus is amateur content, all pro and pro/am content will be moved to Off Topic section!r11

    8a. Do not post any Stickham videos unless you are absolutely sure they are adults on cam.

    8b. Be extremely careful when posting webcam videos and ensure that all persons in the video are 18 or older. If you're not positive don't post it. (Remember: You are responsible for what you post!)

    8c. Absolutely no Jailbait or School Girl posts allowed. Again, all people in photos/videos MUST be 18 years old. If you aren't sure then do not post it.

    9. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content.

    10. All posts must be written in English.

    11. DO NOT make repeated comments just to add to your post count. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos) first.

    12. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.

    13. If you find a thread or post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the report button to send a report to our staff so we can handle it in an appropriate manner.

    The report button looks like this:
    report.gif

    14. Find the thanks button and use it rather than making a lot of unnecessary comments.

    15. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread and post your request in

    16b. Do not hijack old threads (in the porn sections) and take ownership of a thread to post your content. You must start your own thread and it must be approved by a staff member. You may post to another thread if the thread owner gives permission.

    17. We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that uses image or file hosts that contain annoying advertising or harmful contents of any

    Please post Scat & Golden Showers in there sections 0nly.

    19. No Rape or Snuff content allowed. (We know that hopefully most of this is simulated, but it is not allowed at all even if it is fake.)

    ............................................

    Digital Millenium Copyright Act

    Vamateur.com Takedown Policy
  • You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  • If you are using RapidGator as your File Host you must now start using a mirror host.

Twisted Fetish Games Humiliation & Perverted Play

https://k2s.cc/file/d24966b083bdc

Description: My mom has been dating this new guy and I think he's so sexy. I can't help but watch the sensual way he touches her feet. When he massages her, it makes me want to massage his cock with my cute feet. My feet are way prettier than mom's and I have way more suckable toes. I want him so bad. I think he just got into a fight with mom...
.

Genre: FootFetish, Footjob
Actors: Elsa Jean

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:40:37
File size: 2.35 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/92dc8e39c4a4f

Description: Mom finds out that you have information that you need not share with anyone. She blackmails you by giving blowjob and fucking you to keep your mouth shut. You agree but only if Mom finishes by swallowing your hot load. If Mom is willing to do this, you wonder what she will do next...

Genre: big tits, blonde, cowgirl, glasses, cum in mouth, fetish, milf, incest roleplay, stockings, mother son, blowjob
Actors: Cory Chase

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:21:46
File size: 1.25 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/d0e4b9755216c

Description: This girl was just gorgeous, head to toe. Very responsive and made it clear how much she enjoyed what I was doing. She had never had a squirting orgasm before and she loved it as I made her cum and squirt over and over. When I couldn't hold out any more we fucked deep and hard and she begged me to cum in her, so I had too...

Genre: Big Tits, Vibrator, Fucking, Massage, Tattooed, Piercing, Oiled, Fetish, Pussy Licking, Squirt, Roleplay, Fingering, Orgasm, Hardcore
Actors: Katrina Jade

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:50:27
File size: 1.12 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/68dc517270cd7

Description: Zoe Bloom and her friend Isabella Nice know that Zoe's stepbrother Jake Adams is a perv, so they video tape him as he's jerking it in the bathroom. Jake gets his retribution by spying as the girls change into bikinis. The girls kick him out, but Jake gets back at them for saying they'll show pics of his dick to the whole school by replacing their sunscreen with superglue. It's not long before Isabella finds herself superglued to Zoe's back! The girls demand that Jake help them get the glue off, and he suggests they could try fucking to see if that helps.Isabella decides she's game, so Jake pulls down her bikini bottom and slides right in to that cream filled fuck hole. He bangs her hard enough to make her bottom quiver on each stroke, which is pleasing for Isabella but less so for Zoe. Jake offers to bang Zoe, too, to see if it helps and eventually she agrees. Bent over the bed, she watches over her shoulder as her stepbrother fills her up and leaves her moaning. As soon as Zoe cums, Isabella's hands come free. Zoe tries to kick Jake out, but Isabella claims she should get a chance to cum, too.Jake's game, so he plunges back into Isabella's hairy twat while Zoe watches the show and masturbates at the hot action before her. Zoe is eventually enticed to rejoin her stepbrother and friend, with Jake going to work on Zoe's fuck hole while he uses his thumb to bring Isabella off. As soon as Zoe has had another climax, he resumes banging Isabella until she's screaming her satisfaction. Zoe is ready for round three, so Isabella climbs onto her friend's mouth to get her snatch feasted upon as Jake gives his stepsister one last ride on his fuck stick. He takes his fee for playing stud only when he is certain that Zoe is fully sated, glutting her with a creampie of hot jizz.

Genre: missionary, small natural tits, fetish, threesome, pov, cunnilingus, incest, teen, creampie
Actors: Isabella Nice & Zoe Bloom

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:22:39
File size: 1.96 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/2434563e5e451

Description: Abella Danger is horny...really fucking horny. So she's decided to surprise her boyfriend with some porno and sexy lingerie! Abella's plan is simple: after a long day at work, her man's going to want to come home, jump into the sac, and watch porn and fuck! Only one problem. As Abella is paying for her stuff, a text message hits. Her man's got to stay late at the office...again. What's Abella going to do? Exactly what you think! Against the clerk's good advice, Abella heads back where "all the creeps and perverts are" (clerk's words). This isn't Abella's first time at a "cruisy g-hole"! And sure enough, it doesn't take long before Abella is offering up all three of her holes! After she swallows the first stranger's cum, it doesn't take long for another to show up! This dude's dick is even bigger (and blacker!) than the first!! Can Abella get it all the way down...any of her holes? You know that answer to that, too! She swallows yet another load (after butt fucking and tasting her ass off those huge, black dicks!) and then just sits in the chair, rubbing her clit slowly while thinking about all the filth and perversion that went down!

Genre: Latina, Brunette, Big Booty, ATM, IR, BBC, Pornstar, Fetish, Anal, Swallow
Actors: Abella Danger

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:22:27
File size: 1.59 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/4b7069e4b0c0f

Description: Scene One: Mothers day presentI've taken my mom out to the most exclusive restaurant in town, giving her the best mothers day present I could think of. I walk her back into our hotel a happy mommy. "I had a great time" She smiles at me. I give her a kiss on the lips and suddenly she feels a little awkward. I place my hand on her leg and a chill runs though her."Do you want to see what a real woman feels like?" She quietly suggests. I reach out and touch her big tits making her giggle in delight. I help her unzip so I can look at them. I've always fantasized about my mom's huge breasts and now the moment is here. I touch and feel as she slides off her panties and lets my fingers roam her body. I lay on top of her and she shows me how amazing a real women can be.Scene Two: Scrambling mom's eggsThe next morning mom is cooking breakfast as usual. I can't help but wonder if she regrets the night before. I lift up her robe and grab her big ass in my hands. A reassuring smile comes over her and she moans a little. Opening up her robe and letting me do whatever I want to my hot mom.I slide myself inside of her and fuck her from behind, her big tits pressed against the cold counter top. The eggs sizzle on the stove as I fuck her with strong thrusts into her soft body. She turns around and looks at me with love and lust as she fucks me back and cums on my horny cock. "You want to cum inside of me? Just let it go and give me all that cum" She whispers.Scene Three: If all mom's knewI'm back home from school early. I can't concentrate on anything except my mom's fuckable body. She can't stop thinking about me. Dressed in her office clothes she pulls me over to her. "I've always had an office fantasy" She tells me as she pulls down my pants and strokes me hard in her hand. "I want you to cum all over" She moans.She takes off her office clothes and reveals sexy lingerie underneath. She's been planning this all day. The black lace makes her so hot I can't stand it. I need to be inside her. I sit on the couch as she rides me, her soft ass bouncing up and down on my cock. "That's a good boy" She moans as I cum shooting my hot load. She gives me a kiss and shows me how much she loves me. "Let's go see a movie" She suggests.

Genre: motherson, virtual sex, fetish, incest, big tits, taboo, glasses, milf
Actors: Eva Notty

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:30:11
File size: 1.33 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/329652d3142b1

Description: Mistress Kenzie Taylor is about to conduct a Cuckold Session, and you're going to witness the whole thing go down! Mistress Kenzie is a firm disciplinarian, and she's not shy when it comes to putting a white boy in his place. Her tongue is razor-sharp, and she's got no problem letting her white boy know just how pathetic he is, or how small his dinky is...all while allowing him the privilege of worshipping her feet. Which is when Mistress Kenzie's Black Bull arrives. He's a real Bull, too; tall, athletic, and packing 11" of man meat, Kenzie's Bull is no joke. He's going to rail the beautiful mistress while all her pathetic cuckold can do is watch -- when he isn't blindfolded. In the end, the cuckold's face is smeared in Bull jizz, and it doesn't really end there! Kenzie has the cuck's debit card, his PIN and her Bull, who she'll take shopping. Cuckold's treat!!

Genre: blowjob, cuckhold, fetish, handjob, hardcore, big black cock, blonde, big tits, interracial, anal
Actors: Kenzie Taylor

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:35:21
File size: 2.5 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/dd6bd45363b7a

Description: Veronica Leal, feeling so excited after much toe-sucking and assfucking, decides she wants to try something new: squirting on her own feet!

Genre: Outdoor, Blowjob, toesucking, Natural Tits, Cum on feet, Latina, Anal, Foot fetish, Foot job, Squirting
Actors: Veronica Leal, Toby

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:25:29
File size: 2.69 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/38d27ee515563

Description: And you're sure you'll be fine alone?.. I don't know, I just worry about you sometimes... How do I look? It's not too much is it? I want to meet a nice guy but I don't want him to get the wrong idea... You're right, I'm probably worrying too much. I'm just nervous. I can't even remember the last time I went out with the girls... Oh, I need to get going. I love you son, and don't stay up, I'll probably be out pretty late....***Starring Krissy Lynn***

Genre: taboo, cumshot, fetish, incest roleplay, motherson, milf, big tits, blonde
Actors: Krissy Lynn

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:46:00
File size: 1.9 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/9584b8e197f86

Description: It's Sierra Nicole's birthday, and her "bestie", Piper Perri, has some big plans for their day! It'll start with a surprise! A big one! "Where are we?!" Sierra says in disbelief, as petite Piper drags her into an adult bookstore! Once inside, Piper has plans: get Sierra back to the arcade, where the private video booths play dirty movies. Once inside, Piper, who's been "really into girls" lately, jumps Sierra's bones! But Piper has bigger plans. Much bigger. As in BBC. So, when a small white dick comes through "the hole", the girls don't know whether to use the white pee-pee as a shoe hanger...or just leave and go find something else to do. Which is when Piper's "big" surprise pops through the second hole!! Watch two blonde Snowbunnies, with glee and delight, work the BBC while humiliating the white boy. In the end, Sierra jerks a wad into Piper's eager mouth, before Piper swaps the jizz load with Sierra. Happy birthday, Slutty!!

Genre: Lesbian, Fetish, Blonde, 18+ Teens, Tattoos, Swallow, All Sex, Shaved, 2 on 1, Petite
Actors: Piper Perri & Sierra Nicole

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:32:14
File size: 2.28 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/76e88946a3eaf

Description: I've been waiting for you Daddy... I thought about you all day. You know I love taking you in my little mouth, it always makes me so happy to taste you... But I thought we could do something special today Daddy... I want to give you my little pussy... Yes Daddy I'm ready. I know you're very big, but I've been practicing. Please put it inside me Daddy....

Genre: blowjob, fatherdaughter, cumshot, teen, cum on stomach, brunette, natural tits, cowgirl, fetish, incest roleplay
Actors: Hailey Little

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:20:56
File size: 907.2 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/3d52c6b3e744a

Description: Former playmate Nicolette Shea is cleaning up the living room after her stepson left it a mess. Nicolette cleans up after her stepson, Markus Dupree, way too often and this busty blonde bombshell is getting tired of his messy behavior. Once all clean, Nicolette goes to put away her cleaning supplies, but when she returns to the living room she finds her messy stepson has returned! Frustrated, Nicolette decides to scrub her stepson clean from head to toe-including his cock and balls! To Markus' surprise, his gorgeous stepmom doesn't only like to clean, but she loves to get dirty! Nicolette puts her massive tits to good use by pressing Markus' face between her big tits as he worships her before sliding his rock hard cock between her dripping wet pussy lips and giving this horny slut the dirty dicking she truly desires!

Genre: Pile Driving, Squirting, Couples Fantasies, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, Wet, Shower, Anal Play, Tittyfuck, Fetish, Bathroom, Big Tits Worship, Cheating
Actors: Nicolette Shea

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:37:16
File size: 582.6 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/3114d4ac92f0f


Genre: High Heels, Rear, Milf, Cougar, Clothed, Amateur, Butt, Big Cock, Bum, Fetish, Creampie, Sleep, Big Tits, Busty, Buxom, Mature, Backside, Big Dick, Arse, Big Ass, Rape, Old, Anal, Cuckold, Boobs
Actors: Teresa Ferrer

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:28:41
File size: 869.9 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot:
 
https://k2s.cc/file/d73d564e8de4f

Description: This description can't be simpler. Sasha Grey wants to try extreme hardcore, fetish and bizarre, with a black dick. Hanging, BDSM, 69, anal sex, dildos. This scene has everything and much more than Hollywood can ever deliver to Sasha.

Genre: Interracial, Anal, Deep Throat, Bdsm, Cum in mouth, All Sex, Domination, Jizz, Brunette
Actors: Sasha Grey

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:24:37
File size: 447.7 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Screenshot:
 
Top