• ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AMATEUR FORUM!
    PRO & PRO/AM CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE AMATEUR FORUMS!

    ​

    All new threads are moderated on this forum. This means that a moderator needs to approve your thread before it will show up on the board. Once you create your thread please do not create a second thread with the same content. This will get you banned. Also, we do not allow hijacking old threads by posting in old threads to get around the moderation rules. If you hijack you get banned!



    Vamateur forums were created for users to share with our adult community their photos, videos and a variety of other entertaining content.

    We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments.

    Please take care to read and follow our simple rules before you post!

    1b. Do not include links to any filehost that requires a survey before you can access the download link.

    1c. Do not include premium only links, all download links must be available to free users

    1d. Do not post links to websites or torrents without permission of administrator. Use image and file

    2a. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products, services or include referral links to filehosts. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites without express permission from the administrator of this forum. (exceptions: If you are a Verified Amateur Babe you have permission to promote your website and/or promote certain items for sale. Contact admin if you have questions.)

    2b.Only post Hardcore material in a Forum Labeled Hardcore.
    (All photos &

    3a. When posting zip file of photos please give the file size and number of photos in the zip and post at least three samples of what is in the zip.

    3b. When posting videos please give the file size and duration. Post at least Four sample photos or a single compilation photo of what is in the video. Do not post external links to another site with the video. You MUST post only links to a file host with your video.

    3c. Please do not post more than 1 video or picture sets per post.

    3d. Please do not post more than 30 photos in a single post. If you have more than 30 photos either split them into several posts or post a few samples and a zip of all the photos. Please post photos using thumbnails and no more than one or two linked images.

    4. You may link and promote your site as long as you link back to http://vamateur.com. You MAY NOT put links to other sites in your signature unless your signature links lead to a page that has a link

    6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.

    6a. Please try to post photos and videos that do not have other website watermarks if possible. You should be able to find the same set without watermarks by doing a reverse image search. (See our Request section to learn more about reverse image searching.)

    6b. When posting previews they need to be large enough to clearly see the content. 250 x 250 is the minimum for single pics. If you are posting video previews with multiple frames you need to make your preview clearly visible with a minimum of 300 x 300.

    7. Our main focus is amateur content, all pro and pro/am content will be moved to Off Topic section!r11

    8a. Do not post any Stickham videos unless you are absolutely sure they are adults on cam.

    8b. Be extremely careful when posting webcam videos and ensure that all persons in the video are 18 or older. If you're not positive don't post it. (Remember: You are responsible for what you post!)

    8c. Absolutely no Jailbait or School Girl posts allowed. Again, all people in photos/videos MUST be 18 years old. If you aren't sure then do not post it.

    9. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content.

    10. All posts must be written in English.

    11. DO NOT make repeated comments just to add to your post count. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos) first.

    12. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.

    13. If you find a thread or post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the report button to send a report to our staff so we can handle it in an appropriate manner.

    The report button looks like this:
    report.gif

    14. Find the thanks button and use it rather than making a lot of unnecessary comments.

    15. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread and post your request in

    16b. Do not hijack old threads (in the porn sections) and take ownership of a thread to post your content. You must start your own thread and it must be approved by a staff member. You may post to another thread if the thread owner gives permission.

    17. We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that uses image or file hosts that contain annoying advertising or harmful contents of any

    Please post Scat & Golden Showers in there sections 0nly.

    19. No Rape or Snuff content allowed. (We know that hopefully most of this is simulated, but it is not allowed at all even if it is fake.)

    ............................................

    Digital Millenium Copyright Act

    Vamateur.com Takedown Policy
  • You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  • If you are using RapidGator as your File Host you must now start using a mirror host.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Pantyhose Hooded - Monica and Rubees Muffled Complaints


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 845.19 MB
Duration - 00:19:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Brunettes, blindfolded, Monica Jade, futilestruggles, black girls, Petite, crotchrope, Rubee Rox, not barefoot, ethnic, futile struggles, glasses, pantyhose, hooded, ballgag

 
Exploring Domination and Submission in Nyxon Rope Alternative


Size - 999.44 MB
Duration - 00:26:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Sadomasochism, FutileStruggles, Humiliation, Domination, Futile Struggles

 
Futile Struggles - Safas Moans in Puppy Play Session


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Safa off the chair and onto the floor on her knees and elbows. I tie a length of rope to her collar and then through the D-ring on top of her harness gag. I tie it to the run stretched above. I tell her to start crawling. She does her best, but she is not very good at it. She really struggles as he walks on all fours. I eventually remove the rope from the run and use it as a leash. I turn her around and lead her back to the start position. She is really having a hard time now and you can tell by the way she is moaning and screaming. I added a little bit of commentary by safa at the end of the clip.

Size - 417.76 MB
Duration - 00:11:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

puppy play, Tape Bondage, ballgag, Safa, futilestruggles, harness gag, futile struggles, electrical tape, Brunettes

 
Stayshas Bondage Sobbing and Crying Session


(Here's a Youtube link too one of her performances
) This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tell her to get on her knees. She hesitates, so I just pick her up and put her on the floor my self. She's still pretty upset at this point. I quickly return with more rope to tie up her lower legs and ankles with. Lots of closeups of Staysha's expressive face as I do this. I smack her ass hard several times and ask when she's going to escape and tell her I want to see some struggling. I walk away giving her another chance to escape. She struggles on the floor for a while but gets nowhere. She starts sobbing and you can tell she's really upset. I shove a shop rag in her mouth and seal it it with black tape. She's really sobbing at this point. I plan on hogtying her and I try to roll her on her stomach, but she fights me. I smack her ass, thinking this will persuede her. She still refuses. She gets a few more smacks. I think she's really being a brat so I force her onto her stomach and put her in a hogtie. She screams and fights like nothing I've ever seen before and this is all real. Staysha has a phobia of being on her stomach... I stop the clip and give her a chance to recuperate and to breathe. We cut back to the clip and Staysha is still bound on the floor and gagged. My plan was at this point to let her struggle and try to escape for a few more minutes. I do this, but I decide that she really needs to be hogtied. I Hogtie her, but leave her on her side as I do. She's still not happy about this at all as you can tell by her crying. I leave her to struggle while Hogtied now. I know this is a silly statement, but She still has not escaped. I straddle her, grope her tits, and ask her some questions such as: "I thought you could escape from anything?"... She shakes her head No. I then say, "You're completely helpless aren't you"... She shakes her head Yes. I ask her how she's tied and then I ask if she's hogtied. I tell her to tell me how she's tied again... she says "I'm Hogtied" I ask her if she can get out... She enthusiastically shakes her head No. Stayshe is still sobbing and moaning as I Ungag her. With Staysha kneeling, I grab her by her hair. She screams. I cover her mouth with my hand and ask if she wants to be gagged again. I then ask what I should win since she didn't escape. She says... "I don't know" I tell her I'm going to go take a nap. That will give her time to think of something. I then walk out the door, leaving her bound on the garage floor. This was a very intense clip. It was a very emotionally charged and intense hour for Staysha. I have never seen anything like this on video before. It was originally just supposed to be an escape artist who couldn't escape clip. When she couldn't I would gag and hogtie her. It turned into so much more than that. It's hard to explain, take a look at the preview clip to get a better idea.

Size - 307.5 MB
Duration - 00:21:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

hogtied, Crying, Staysha, electrical tape, crotchrope, Escape Challenge, futile struggles, Blondes, futilestruggles, barefoot

 
Rin Gagged with Paint Roller and Zip Tie in Strict Bondage


This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then taunts her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Size - 893.01 MB
Duration - 00:40:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

business attire, futile struggles, zipties, hogtied, Rin, not barefoot, futilestruggles

 
Fayths Sweater Ripped Off for Sweaty Tit Groping


Fayth prides herself on being a balloon popping master. One day I challenged her to a balloon popping contest. It took her 5 min to pop hers and she even cheated. I let her pick out the balloon that I was to pop and I did it in under 2 minutes, despite having no prior balloon popping experience. She claims the balloon must have been a dud, but it doesn't matter. Since she lost she gets to experience a nice tight hogtie. Fayth doesn't care though, she enjoys being bound, although maybe not quite as tight as I am going tie. She maybe also doesn't want to be tied in 100 degree heat on a dirty floor, but that's to bad. The clip starts with fayth standing in a sweater(Yes a sweater) and jean skirt, with her hair tied snugly overhead. She looks a little nervous for some reason. I am soon behind her and shoving a large red ballgag in her mouth. Before I start tying her, I have a little fun. I grope and manhandle the inferior balloon and then I turn her around and smack her ass. She does have a very nice spankable ass, and I tell her that later. Yes, It was 100 degrees and I made her wear a sweater, but I cut it off. I rip it right down the middle so I can grope her sweaty tits without it in my way. I lift her skirt and now start smacking her panty clad ass. I grab a bundle of rope and start to tie her, but before I do, I pull her skirt completely off to get it out of my way. I start the way I usually do by wrapping the rope around her waist and between her legs. Fayth is very expressive as I bind her and it starts right away as I tighten the rope between her legs. I continue and end up with a harness that runs under her ass cheeks with really accentuates it. I turn her around and smack her ass a few more times. I could do that all day, but I have a lot more rope to apply, but before I do, I add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I grab more rope and continue binding Fayth. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down... adding many cinched bands of rope. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and then I enjoy smacking her ass a few more times. I raise the hoist that her hair is tied to a little bit more. That gets her attention. I now start binding her upper body. By the time I'm done, a nice chest harness has been applied. I was going to take her down, but I get another idea. Fayth has no choice in the matter and all she can do is go along with it as drool streams down her chin from behind her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 713.13 MB
Duration - 00:31:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, nipple clamps, futilestruggles, crotchrope, Fayth on Fire

 
Replacing Gag and Panties with Black Tape


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start at her ankles and wrap vetwrap up amanda's legs to just under her ass cheeks. I then add some black tape. I grab more rope and bind her elbows. They are not completely together, but close. I now continue wrapping her upper body with the vetwrap and black tape, until she is completely mummified except for her head, feet, and tits. I remove her gag and replace the panties with the ones she was wearing earlier. They are sealed in with black tape. I do a little more touch up work on my mummification job before I untie the rope around her neck. The clip then ends as I start to pick her up.

Size - 233.43 MB
Duration - 00:16:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

futilestruggles, futile struggles, Amanda Marie, mummification

 
Groped and Bound Full Figured Woman


Size - 161.67 MB
Duration - 00:11:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Futile Struggles, Roleplaying, BDSM, Bondage, FutileStruggles

 
Brutal Binding of Serene Isley with Zip Ties and Fishing Line


Size - 252.34 MB
Duration - 00:17:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Futile Struggles, Restraint, Submission, Humiliation, Bondage

 
From Business Guru to Bondage Expert - Eric Cains Secret Formula


Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you NEED this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite YESSS!! This is the second of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! This clip starts with nyxon being gagged with a huge red ballgag. Eric then briefly explains what is going on and then reads a fan letter. "Bob" states that when he attempts to bind his employees with rope, they escape. He would like to see an example of tape or zipties. Bob is in LUCK!! Todays episode demonstrates the use of zipties. Anyone can use zipties or cable ties as they are commonly known. Soon Eric gets to work. nyxon's wrists have been ziptied from the start. He starts binding her legs as well. After her legs are done, he moves to her arms. He cruelly crushes her elbows together as well as her forearms. He then bends her over and attaches her arms overhead. nyxon is now in a ziptie strappado. He leaves her there for a bit, but soon returns. He lifts her skirt and slaps her ass a few times. Eric then shows how you can make ziptie bondage a bit tighter. He adds a few ties above and below her breasts. He then uses another tie to connect these to her knees. He adds zipties around her gag and makes her a headband out of another. A tie is connected to these and then attached to the ones binding her arms, thus forcing her head back. nyxon is now completely helpless to do anything about me slapping her ass now. I leave nyxon as I have some phone calls to make. Normally I'd leave her for several hours, but for the sake of the video series, I return. I have one more demonstration, so I cut off the zipties binding her arms. I remove her gag and sit her on a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 586.06 MB
Duration - 00:26:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, strappado, MILF, office attire, pantyhose, Nyxon, futile struggles, business attire, zipties, Brunettes

 
Petite Actress Endures Harsh Punishments


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I untie her neckrope from above and Natalie takes a seat. I leave her seated as I go get a new gag. When I return, I tightly cleave gag her with an elastic Ace bandage. For once she is quiet. The stress and tightness of the gag just makes her NOT want to even try and say anything. I start clamping her tits with heavy duty clamps and she barely flinches. Natalie ends up having some trouble breathing, so I remove the gag and replace it. I use 2 smaller sponges and then wrap her mouth with vetwrap. I grab her by her hair and play with the clamps before removing them. They leave very nice bite marks behind. I grab more rope and keep binding her. Natalie's tits aren't really made for breast bondage, as they are medium sized and firm. With some small thin twine though, I believe it can be done. I end up getting them tied nicely. I put the clamps back on. This time I place them vertically between her tits being bound and already having worn the clamps just a short while ago, they are a bit more agonizing this time. I keep adding more and more rope. I then remove the clamps once again before I continue binding her tight young body with more and more rope. By the end of the clip, she is ready to be put on the floor. That happens in Part 3.

Size - 601.93 MB
Duration - 00:26:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

sponge gag, Petite, futile struggles, Natalie, electrical tape, garter and stockings, cleave gag, Breast bondage, nipple clamps, futilestruggles, crotchrope

 
Leggings and Sweaters - Crystal Frosts Stylish Bondage Outfit


Dr Cupcakes has captured poor crystal. She is bound on the dirty floor with tape. She struggles for a while before the Good Doctor arrives. He grabs her by her hair and gropes her tits before shoving a pair of someone's dirty panties in her mouth. He then tapes them in with clear tape. He sits her up and adds tape around her entire body, above and below her tits. He then rolls her back on the dirty floor. She struggles again just for a bit, but he has further plans for her. He produces several lengths of rope. He uses it to bind Crystal's ankles and feet. He then ties her bound feet to an overhead hoist. He hoists her up and crystal's world is turned upside down Dr. Cupcakes takes a little time to manhandle her tits and smack her ass. The clip ends shortly after.

Size - 395.81 MB
Duration - 00:17:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

MILF, futilestruggles, suspension, panty gags, Blondes, sweaters, Crystal Frost, Tape Bondage, leggings, futile struggles

 
The Cruelty of Tears - Adaras Eye Makeup Ruined by Torture


This Episode starts where Episode 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end. This is where this series ends. NOTES: Streaming Only.

Size - 505.52 MB
Duration - 00:22:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

breast torture, electrical tape, JJ Plush, nipple clamps, Blondes, hogtied, barefoot, crotchrope, whipped, nude, futile struggles, Crying, futilestruggles, bastinado, Adara, gags, face bondage

 
Ariel Anderssen Endures Whipped Armpits and Tight Clamps


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Ariel is left to endure her bondage for a while. She whimpers and can not move at all, but even breathing tightens the clamps. I eventually return with a leather strap. I whip her cunt, inner thighs, her tits, and even her armpits. It is not that the strap is especially harsh, but Ariel twitches and jerks which causes the clamps to tighten. I slowly untie her, groping her sore tits and nipples, as I do. I sit her up on the table and tie her arms behind her back in a reverse prayer position. The ball gag comes out and is replaced with her own panties and another random pair as the ones she was wearing were not enough to completely stuff her mouth. Many wraps of microfoam tape seal them in nicely. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 1 275.66 MB
Duration - 00:25:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

barefoot, Blondes, nude, crotchrope, breast torture, Ariel Anderssen, futilestruggles, gags, ballgag, nipple clamps, futile struggles

 
Brendas Agonizing Moans Under Nipple Clamps and Gag


This clip starts where part 1 ended... Brenda is hooded with the waist of a pair of panty hose and then the legs are wrapped around her head, cleave gagging Brenda. Lots more rope is added. Her tits even get tied up! Dr. Cupcakes isn't happy with her gag so he forces a squishy ball in her mouth as well. Orange tape seals it in. He goes crazy with the tape, wrapping it over her eyes and under her chin. He then ties the back of the chair to an overhead hoist. More rope is added to Brenda's body. Soon after he hoists her off the ground. She is terrified as she has no idea what is happening as she's blindfolded, gagged, and can barely hear. He spins her around for his and your enjoyment before he goes to get some clamps. He applies them to her nipples when he returns as Brenda moans in agony. He ties the excess nylon from her hood back, forcing her head back. Brenda is left to hang, spin, moan, mmpph, and endure her tight bondage. Dr. cupcakes is done it seems. The lights go out and Brenda is left hanging in darkness. I also added a deleted gag scene at the end of the clip. Earlier in the clip when her mouth was stuffed and secured with black tape, I originally wrapped a roll of vet wrap over it and then micro-foam, but this had to be remove rather quickly so I cut it from the main clip.

Size - 707.67 MB
Duration - 00:31:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, nipple clamps, nylon encasement, electrical tape, Busty, Brenda, Brunettes, face bondage, cleave gag, chairtied, MILF, futile struggles, hooded

 
Ashley Grahams Drooling Gag and Tight Hogtie Session


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I snip away at ashley's sweater with a pair of scissors. She seems very upset. It must be one of her favorites. Oh well, I can now grope and slap her lovely tits without any interference. I remove her ballgag and a long stream of drool follows. I ask her a few questions about her operation. I don't get any answers, so another large pair of panties are shoved in her mouth. I wrap wide black tape behind her teeth and then around her head. Soon after I roll her onto the floor. I leave her there while I go get more rope. When I return, I put her into and extremely tight hogtie. I leave her on her stomach for a while before I roll her on her side. I tie her head back by her hair incorporating the length of rope I tied into it earlier. I run my hands up and down her helpless body and tits as she moans and mmmpphhs. She gets a few ass smacks her and there. I roll her back onto her stomach and give her nipples a good pinch before I leave for the evening. I be back for her in the morning. The clip ends at around 14:40... The rest of the clip is additional footage and angles from my other 2 cameras that was too good not to be included.Enjoy!!

Size - 449.11 MB
Duration - 00:20:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

Ashley Graham, Petite, Busty, futile struggles, futilestruggles, hogtied, leggings, gags, sweaters

 
Illustrious Rouges Shiny Satin Panties Turned into a Gag


I won Illustrious in a high stakes poker game. The clip starts with me and my prize walking down several long hallways. Illustrious is already tied and harness ballgagged. Her wrists and knees are bound and she is bound bent over with another rope tied to her gag, forcing her head back. I'm taking her to my mancave for a little fun. Every once in a while, I stop and smack her ass. She's not moving fast enough! We next see her standing with a rope tied to her gag and pulled overhead. It's not long before I am behind her groping and squeezing her tits. I grab her blouse and rip it open. Now I continue groping her exposed tits. I continue to manhandle her. I lift her skirt and smack her ass. I grab her by her tit and spin her around using it as a handle. I use both hands and lift her off her feet using her tits as a handle as well. I remove her skirt and then I completely cut her blouse off. I get out more rope and start tying her a little more thoroughly. I add a chest harness and I also bind her ankles and feet. It takes all she can muster to maintain her balance. I walk away and enjoy the view for a while. She looks great bound and gagged in her shiny satin panties. As nice as they are, I return and cut them off. They'll make a nice gag for her. I untie her gag from overhead and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 773.15 MB
Duration - 00:20:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Illustrious Rouge, futilestruggles, harness gag, business attire, futile struggles

 
Rinns Leg Spread Bondage - Forward and Up in Part 1


Rinn was bragging about how well and long she can be hogtied, so I decided to try a tougher variation. The clip starts with me tying Rinn. I pull up an old steamer chest and lay her on her stomach. I tie her upper body to a post behind her and then tie her legs forward and up spread apart. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 549.57 MB
Duration - 00:24:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, futile struggles, Rin, pantyhose, barefoot

 
Kidnapping and Humiliation in Fetish Adventures


Size - 110.95 MB
Duration - 00:07:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Kidnapping, BDSM, Humiliation, Futile Struggles, Fetish

 
Leather-Bound Pony Girls with Shock Collars and Straps


Size - 985.54 MB
Duration - 00:22:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, harness gag, Open Mouth Gag, leather straps, OTK, futilestruggles, leather, Blondes, ballgag, blindfolded, shock collar, the girl, pony girls, chairtied

 
Top