• ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AMATEUR FORUM!
    PRO & PRO/AM CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE AMATEUR FORUMS!

    ​

    All new threads are moderated on this forum. This means that a moderator needs to approve your thread before it will show up on the board. Once you create your thread please do not create a second thread with the same content. This will get you banned. Also, we do not allow hijacking old threads by posting in old threads to get around the moderation rules. If you hijack you get banned!



    Vamateur forums were created for users to share with our adult community their photos, videos and a variety of other entertaining content.

    We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments.

    Please take care to read and follow our simple rules before you post!

    1b. Do not include links to any filehost that requires a survey before you can access the download link.

    1c. Do not include premium only links, all download links must be available to free users

    1d. Do not post links to websites or torrents without permission of administrator. Use image and file

    2a. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products, services or include referral links to filehosts. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites without express permission from the administrator of this forum. (exceptions: If you are a Verified Amateur Babe you have permission to promote your website and/or promote certain items for sale. Contact admin if you have questions.)

    2b.Only post Hardcore material in a Forum Labeled Hardcore.
    (All photos &

    3a. When posting zip file of photos please give the file size and number of photos in the zip and post at least three samples of what is in the zip.

    3b. When posting videos please give the file size and duration. Post at least Four sample photos or a single compilation photo of what is in the video. Do not post external links to another site with the video. You MUST post only links to a file host with your video.

    3c. Please do not post more than 1 video or picture sets per post.

    3d. Please do not post more than 30 photos in a single post. If you have more than 30 photos either split them into several posts or post a few samples and a zip of all the photos. Please post photos using thumbnails and no more than one or two linked images.

    4. You may link and promote your site as long as you link back to http://vamateur.com. You MAY NOT put links to other sites in your signature unless your signature links lead to a page that has a link

    6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.

    6a. Please try to post photos and videos that do not have other website watermarks if possible. You should be able to find the same set without watermarks by doing a reverse image search. (See our Request section to learn more about reverse image searching.)

    6b. When posting previews they need to be large enough to clearly see the content. 250 x 250 is the minimum for single pics. If you are posting video previews with multiple frames you need to make your preview clearly visible with a minimum of 300 x 300.

    7. Our main focus is amateur content, all pro and pro/am content will be moved to Off Topic section!r11

    8a. Do not post any Stickham videos unless you are absolutely sure they are adults on cam.

    8b. Be extremely careful when posting webcam videos and ensure that all persons in the video are 18 or older. If you're not positive don't post it. (Remember: You are responsible for what you post!)

    8c. Absolutely no Jailbait or School Girl posts allowed. Again, all people in photos/videos MUST be 18 years old. If you aren't sure then do not post it.

    9. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content.

    10. All posts must be written in English.

    11. DO NOT make repeated comments just to add to your post count. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos) first.

    12. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.

    13. If you find a thread or post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the report button to send a report to our staff so we can handle it in an appropriate manner.

    The report button looks like this:
    report.gif

    14. Find the thanks button and use it rather than making a lot of unnecessary comments.

    15. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread and post your request in

    16b. Do not hijack old threads (in the porn sections) and take ownership of a thread to post your content. You must start your own thread and it must be approved by a staff member. You may post to another thread if the thread owner gives permission.

    17. We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that uses image or file hosts that contain annoying advertising or harmful contents of any

    Please post Scat & Golden Showers in there sections 0nly.

    19. No Rape or Snuff content allowed. (We know that hopefully most of this is simulated, but it is not allowed at all even if it is fake.)

    ............................................

    Digital Millenium Copyright Act

    Vamateur.com Takedown Policy
  • You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  • If you are using RapidGator as your File Host you must now start using a mirror host.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Mystic Moons Tears and Mascara Run in Ring Gag Scene


Mystic Moon is seated with her arms bound around a sturdy post. A man immediately shoves a rag in her mouth and tightly tapes it in. Mystic is immediately in distress from just the gag. Things escalate from there, as her blouse is cut open. Her captor fondles her perky tits before taping them into orbs. They look so inviting to him now, and he gets the urge to slap and grope them for a while. Poor Mystic does not seem to be enjoying this treatment at all, but her captor does not seem to care. He cuts the tape binding her at the waist to the chair and stands her up. He removes her skirt and starts taping her to the post. Once she is taped from just under her tits down to her ankles he removes her gag and replaces it with a large ring gag. Mascara and tears run down Mystic's face as he continues mummifying her. Her elbows are taped together around the post and then completely taped... even her hands. Tape is used around her head and nose as well. She is eventually hooded and then even more tape is used to completely secure her head to the post.

Size - 490.91 MB
Duration - 00:21:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

mummification, gags, hooded, Brunettes, Breast bondage, face bondage, electrical tape, Mystic Moon

 
Crystal Frosts Shirt Ripped Open Exposing Her White Bra


This clip starts with Crystal walking through the door and walking up several flights of steps and then down several long hallways. When she gets to my door she kneels and knocks. She's led over to the table by her hair. I get rope and start to bind her. Once her arms are bound behind her back, I push her over the table for some hard hand spanking. Next I sit her in a chair. I tie her at the waist and then I pull her feet up off the ground and tie then up and back to the chair, effectively frogtying crystal. Her shirt is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. I grope her tits through it and then I go get a ballgag. I of course, shove it in her mouth and tighten up the strap. I then pull her tits free from the bra as I grope them more. I think they need some attention as well. I start to bind them, but that bra is going to be in my way. I cut it off. Now I can get busy. I bind Crystal's tits with rope and then I add a few rubber bands for good measure, making sure to snap them a few times as I apply them. I tie a rope around her neck and then I wrap microfoam tape around her ballgag to make sure the ball is pushed in as far as possible. I untie her ankles and waist as Crystal can only imagine what will come next.

Size - 656.58 MB
Duration - 00:29:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

pantyhose, Blondes, futilestruggles, futile struggles, crotchrope, Breast bondage, Crystal Frost, chairtied, MILF

 
Sahrye Struggles to Balance on One Heeled Foot


Sahrye has been watching his house for quite some time. People go in and out all the time and at all hours of the night. She figured that they were selling drugs and that means a lot of cash. Sahrye puts on her all black shiny burglar outfit complete with thigh high stiletto leather boots. She sneaks around the outside of the house looking for an opportunity to get in. She finds an open garage door and enters. Sahrye has been picked up by the security cameras and is quickly captured. The clip cuts to her being shoved into the dungeon. The man that lives there has a constant stream of women clients who visit to be bound and tormented. Unfortunately for Sahrye, she is next, and she will not be shown mercy. She starts to yell, but the man quickly clasps his hand over her mouth. He holds her in place as he gropes her tits, ass and thighs. He shoves and straps a large red ballgag in her mouth so he can use both his hands to manhandle her. He ties a rope around her neck and ties it off overhead. Now that she's gagged and can't go anywhere, he pulls her top down exposing her tits. He continues groping her and lifting her off the ground by her tits. He grabs one tit and uses it as a handle to spin her around so he can slap her ass a few times. He decides to wear her out a little before continuing. he ties her left ankle to her thigh forcing her to stand on 1 heeled foot while neckroped. He adds a few clamps to her nipples for good measure. He leaves her to balance on 1 leg. Sahrye struggles and focuses to maintain her balance for what seems like an eternity. When her captor returns she has lost a lot of the fight and sass she displayed earlier. His plan is working. He unties her neckrope, removes the clamps, and sits her in a chair. He quickly ropes her at the waist to the chair. Now he spends some time tightly tying her legs folded. He cinches between her calves and thighs and adds rope around her heels. Now he gets out the heavy clamps. He places 3 on each tit, one on each side of her nipple and 1 right on her nipples. The man leaves. All poor Sahrye can do is drool, tremble, mmpph, and endure the bondage and clamps. After a while he comes back and removes the clamps. A tear or 2 roll down her cheek. He doesn't feel sorry for the thief however and he pinches her nipples after removing the clamps just so he can hear her scream through her gag once more. He now starts adding more rope. He removes her gag as he finishes up on his chest harness. Sahrye starts asking questions and of course, asks to be "let go". Her attitude does seem to be much better though! He leaves her again to go get material for a new gag. She struggles furiously for the last few seconds as Part 1 ends.

Size - 1 226.76 MB
Duration - 00:32:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

nipple clamps, Crying, Brunettes, futilestruggles, Sahrye, ethnic, futile struggles

 
Pepper Sterlings Elbow and Forearm Ties in Futile Struggles


This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Pepper seated, it makes it easier for me to change out her gag and to tie her tits. I take out her ball gag, before tying her wrists behind her back. A huge sponge is then displayed before being shoved and taped in her big mouth. I then get to work tying her tits, which take a lot of rope to tie properly! I want to get some clamps on her nipples later, so I apply some suction to her tender nipples. Her eyes get a little watery as she starts to choke on her sponge gag, so I quickly remove it, but another gag consisting of a dish rag and many wraps of tape takes it's place. I tie her elbows and forearms together tightly, before standing her up and tying er wrists overhead. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 499.35 MB
Duration - 00:22:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

MILF, electrical tape, Breast bondage, futilestruggles, leggings, ballgag, breast torture, gags, Brunettes, Pepper Sterling, crotchrope, futile struggles, Busty, not barefoot

 
Nosehook and Head Pull - Diamondlys Face Immobilization


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Diamondly is placed on her stomach, her legs are frogtied. I ziptie her legs to rings bolted to the pallet at the front corners. She is then pulled back into a nice arch. Her head is pulled back utilizing her pigtails and zipties, before she is nosehooked. The bottoms of her boots are also ziptied. The castration bands on her nipples are removed and replaced with clover clamps. They are pulled tight and ziptied out to the front and sides. She is pretty much completely immobilized at this point. I leave her to endure her bondage for the remainder of the clip. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 1 412.22 MB
Duration - 00:21:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

cleave gag, face bondage, crotchrope, Blondes, gags, futile struggles, nose hooks, leggings, harness gag, castration band, hogtied, nipple clamps, sweaters, not barefoot, zipties, futilestruggles, Diamondly

 
Chi Chi Medina Hooded with Nylon Stocking in Final Scene


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.

Size - 878.42 MB
Duration - 00:17:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, Tape Bondage, futilestruggles, Chi Chi Medina, Brunettes, electrical tape, crotchrope

 
Serene Isley in a Tight Hogtie with Ankles and Feet Roped Up


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Serene has been ungagged for a bit now and that is a darn shame, and about to be rectified. A wide ace bandage is pulled tight between her teeth and the wrapped around her head over and over again. I then wrap wide black tape around her head as well... Just to make sure. I put Serene on the floor and let her struggle for a while. Her new gag is a more mean than the sock and clear tape, and I think she's wishing she had this one back. It's my Birthday though, and I'm the one who gets to make wishes. I don't leave her in that gag for lonng before I remove it. I thoroughly rope up her ankles, and then I pick her up and flip her around. I rope up her feet next and put her into a fairly tight hogtie. A new gag is in order. I wrap wide micro-foam tape between her teeth and then around her head. I then tighten her hogtie. As soon as I accomplish this, the clip ends. I actually ran out of tape at the end. Otherwise the clip would have been about 5 minutes longer. Time to order some 83 min tapes! And sadly, I didn't use all 600 feet of rope. I did use around 450 to 475 feet however.

Size - 191.16 MB
Duration - 00:13:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

cleave gag, Crying, electrical tape, Serene Isley, futilestruggles, crotchrope, hogtied, futile struggles

 
Tying Upper Thighs and Hips


Penny finds her self with her wrists tied around a sturdy post. Her legs are spread and tied apart. Her hips are pulled forward by her crotchrope. She is ballgagged with Vetwrap over her gag and eyes. She whimpers and struggles for a while, before her captor returns. He has a new position planned and he gets started. He removes the rope pulling her crotchrope forward and unties her ankles. He places 2 paint cans by her feet. He lifts her and then kicks the cans under her feet. He gets more rope and starts tying her to the post. He gets her hips and her upper thighs tied securely before he walks away to get more rope. He soon returns. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 421.99 MB
Duration - 00:18:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Penny Stone, futilestruggles, pantyhose, futile struggles, Brunettes, post/pole/tree tied

 
Loni Legends Release and Pre-Clip Footage Revealed


This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... A few tears roll down her cheeks as I apply an open mouth gag. I leave her once again to endure her captivity with a new gag. I can tell she has taken about as much as she can take. I let her experience one last gag consisting of vet wrap and black tape. I turn out the lights and leave her in the dark how I found her. I added some behind the scenes footage of Loni experiencing clover clamps. If you enjoy girls crying and sobbing, you'll like this bonus footage. I also added some of her being released and some footage from before the clip started.

Size - 488.54 MB
Duration - 00:21:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

leggings, ethnic, Loni Legend, gags, Breast bondage, electrical tape, Brunettes, crotchrope, nipple clamps, Open Mouth Gag, futilestruggles, futile struggles, breast torture, face bondage, Petite, Crying, black girls, cleave gag

 
Panty Gags and Expensive Tasty Treats - Amanda Foxxs Desperate Plea


This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda is completely bound and encased with pantyhose and stockings... even her tits are bound with stockings. Her panties are retrieved and stuffed in her mouth. She is hooded with another nylon before her mouth is wrapped with duct tape. She is placed on top of the table she dined at just a short while ago and hogtied. After a while Uncle Eric removes her hood and gag and replaces it. This time he uses another stocking to cleave gag her with. He ties it back so Amanda keeps her head up as it is time for dessert!! The this cleave gag ensures that she can taste the expensive tasty treats coming her way. Amanda's eyes widen as she sees the pies displayed in front of her. This is where Part 3 ends.

Size - 429.22 MB
Duration - 00:19:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Amanda Fox, pantyhose, barefoot, crotchrope, garter and stockings, futile struggles, MILF, gags, head encasement, futilestruggles, Blondes, hogtied, Breast bondage, Busty, Amanda Foxx, hooded, nylon encasement, panty gags

 
Mystic Moons Nipples Clamped and Pulled in Cruel Torture


Mystic Moon finds her wrists tied together around a sturdy post in the work shop. I let her work off some of her energy before I come out to have my fun. I start by gagging her with 2 pairs of large panties. I cut her shirt off next so I can squeeze and slap her perky tits. I crotchrope her and pull it out and above, pulling her hips out from the post. I grope and manhandle her for a bit before I increase the severity of her arm bondage. Her nipples are clamped, before the clamps are pulled tight and tied off. I tape her head to the post as well, which pretty much eliminates her last bit of movement. I sit back and enjoy the show. All poor Mystic can do is grunt and endure her bondage including the cruel rope which splits her. After a while, I tire of this position and have another treat planned, so I start to release her from her current predicament.

Size - 486.08 MB
Duration - 00:21:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

nipple clamps, post/pole/tree tied, futilestruggles, Brunettes, futile struggles, breast torture, leggings, Mystic Moon, crotchrope

 
Domination and Submission - Lillys Birthday Gift Explored


Size - 704.84 MB
Duration - 00:18:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

BDSM, Restraint, Submission, Roleplaying, Domination

 
Ellens On-Screen Leg Tying in Sexy Jeans and High Boots


Ellen showed up the other day wearing some sexy black jeans. I thought that she'd look good hogtied in them. I had her put on some boots and I got out the rope. I have her pose for a bit so we can get a good look before I start binding her. We chit chat as I tie her wrists and add a neck rope. The chit chat ends on her part when I strap a ballgag in her mouth. I tie the neckrope above before I grope and manhandle my new captive. The remainder of the clip is the on screen tying of Ellens legs.

Size - 390.79 MB
Duration - 00:17:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, jeans, Brunettes, Ellen, crotchrope, Busty, futile struggles

 
Adaras Bulging Cheeks in Double Panty Gag Scene


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... More panty gags. adara is being a brat so I smack her face then I go get 2 more pairs of panties. 2 different shades of blue, but both fairly large. It takes me a while, but I finally get them both in. Her cheeks are really bulging! She doesn't look happy as I run a rope between her legs and up overhead. After the crotchrope is tightened, I wrap her head with clear tape. I continue adding ropes, making her bondage even more severe. I remove the clear tape and the gag. I get 2 more pairs of dirty panties out of the hamper and stuff them in her pretty little mouth. This time I seal them in with microfoam tape. I tie her elbows and then add a rope to pull them up overhead as well. Her bondage is really starting to get intense now. The sorority sisters like to have pics of her as the hazing progresses, so I do just that. At the end of the clip, I remove the gag and the clip ends shortly after.

Size - 507.04 MB
Duration - 00:22:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Blondes, futile struggles, chairtied, panty gags, Adara, futilestruggles

 
Safas Gagged and Collared Puppy Play Experience


Safa stands neck roped with her wrists tied separately behind her back. It's not long before I arrive to play with my new pet. I clasp one hand over her mouth as I grope her and slap her ass. I then grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. After I tire of playing with her I vetwrap and tape her wrists to her upper arms. I untie her other arm and it gets the same treatment. I untie her neck rope and put her in a chair. I then vetwrap and tape her ankles to her thighs. A gag is next. Safa pet is harness ball gagged tightly. I grope her a bit more before I strap a make shift collar around her neck. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her. The clip ends shortly after.

Size - 772.69 MB
Duration - 00:20:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, Safa, puppy play, futile struggles, electrical tape

 
Ariel Anderssen Gagged and Bound in a Skin-Tight Skirt


The toughest female cop on the force, Ariel arrives home after work wearing a button up blouse, heeled boots, and a skin tight short skirt. One of Miguel's thugs is waiting for her and quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Ariel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Ariel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the end table by the sofa. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Ariel before he puts her on her knees and controls her by her hair. Her skirt is lifted and he pulls her satin panties up tight into her cunt before snipping them off. This makes Ariel quite angry, but he does not care. He removes her socks and then gags her with her socks and her pretty panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her toes with the thin twine before taunting her while pinning her head to the floor with his foot. Ariel is then put in a toes to wrist hogtie. She is still quite angry and feisty and every movement pulls on her painfully tight tied toes. The thug continues taunting her and she angrily moans through her 2 sock 1 panty gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 1 098.26 MB
Duration - 00:16:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, hogtied, Blondes, panty gags, futilestruggles, barefoot, gags, feet and toes bondage, Ariel Anderssen

 
Hogtied Adara in Jodhpurs and Posture Collar


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Size - 486.59 MB
Duration - 00:21:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

pony girls, bit gag tongue port, Adara, jodhpurs, futile struggles, hogtied, futilestruggles, Blondes, riding Pants

 
Rachels Painful Head Zipties


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel cries and whimpers even more when I lift her out of the chair and put her on the concrete floor. A few more zipties are added and then she is HogZipped. I leave her there to endure her cruel bondage. She tries to stay still as any movement is painful. Drool and snot run down her face and collect in a puddle under her chin. Rachel cries out again when I return to tighten the zipties that pull her head back around her mouth and forehead. I step away and leave her whimpering. I don't think she'll ever complain about itchy rope again.

Size - 469.72 MB
Duration - 00:21:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, zipties, futilestruggles, Rachel, face bondage

 
Mistreatment of Rachel by the Vigilante


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel stands blind and cold wearing just an unbuttoned riding shirt with her wrists cuffed. The Vigilante soon uncuffs her wrists and ties her wrists overhead and apart to a spreader bar. He cuts her shirt off before he spreads and ties her ankles to another spreader bar. The upper bar is pulled up higher until Rachel is on her tippy toes. Soon she is being sprayed down with cold water. You can literally see her shivering and trembling as the the water beads and rolls down her nude body. The Vigilante rubs a bar of soap over her body before gagging Rachel with it. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 308.53 MB
Duration - 00:13:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

barefoot, futile struggles, nude, Rachel, scrubbed, futilestruggles

 
Tape Covers Summers Forehead and Face


A thick leather posture collar is buckled tightly around Summer's neck as she sits. She is tied at the waist and her wrists are bound behind her back. A rope is tied into her long hair and braided in. A large foam ball is shoved in her mouth and taped in. I continue wrapping tape around her forehead and down her face and under her chin. I then tie a very long spreader bar between her black booted legs. I run my hands over her shiny hosed legs before I pull her tits free of her blouse. I bind them very tightly and then I tie them off to D-rings on her collar. Her elbows are tightly bound next and more rope is run above and below her tits. She's just about ready for phase 2. I tie a rope to the center D-ring on her collar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 508.9 MB
Duration - 00:22:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

posture collar, futile struggles, harness gag, Summer, face bondage, Brunettes, futilestruggles, electrical tape

 
Top