• ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AMATEUR FORUM!
    PRO & PRO/AM CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE AMATEUR FORUMS!

    ​

    All new threads are moderated on this forum. This means that a moderator needs to approve your thread before it will show up on the board. Once you create your thread please do not create a second thread with the same content. This will get you banned. Also, we do not allow hijacking old threads by posting in old threads to get around the moderation rules. If you hijack you get banned!



    Vamateur forums were created for users to share with our adult community their photos, videos and a variety of other entertaining content.

    We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments.

    Please take care to read and follow our simple rules before you post!

    1b. Do not include links to any filehost that requires a survey before you can access the download link.

    1c. Do not include premium only links, all download links must be available to free users

    1d. Do not post links to websites or torrents without permission of administrator. Use image and file

    2a. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products, services or include referral links to filehosts. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites without express permission from the administrator of this forum. (exceptions: If you are a Verified Amateur Babe you have permission to promote your website and/or promote certain items for sale. Contact admin if you have questions.)

    2b.Only post Hardcore material in a Forum Labeled Hardcore.
    (All photos &

    3a. When posting zip file of photos please give the file size and number of photos in the zip and post at least three samples of what is in the zip.

    3b. When posting videos please give the file size and duration. Post at least Four sample photos or a single compilation photo of what is in the video. Do not post external links to another site with the video. You MUST post only links to a file host with your video.

    3c. Please do not post more than 1 video or picture sets per post.

    3d. Please do not post more than 30 photos in a single post. If you have more than 30 photos either split them into several posts or post a few samples and a zip of all the photos. Please post photos using thumbnails and no more than one or two linked images.

    4. You may link and promote your site as long as you link back to http://vamateur.com. You MAY NOT put links to other sites in your signature unless your signature links lead to a page that has a link

    6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.

    6a. Please try to post photos and videos that do not have other website watermarks if possible. You should be able to find the same set without watermarks by doing a reverse image search. (See our Request section to learn more about reverse image searching.)

    6b. When posting previews they need to be large enough to clearly see the content. 250 x 250 is the minimum for single pics. If you are posting video previews with multiple frames you need to make your preview clearly visible with a minimum of 300 x 300.

    7. Our main focus is amateur content, all pro and pro/am content will be moved to Off Topic section!r11

    8a. Do not post any Stickham videos unless you are absolutely sure they are adults on cam.

    8b. Be extremely careful when posting webcam videos and ensure that all persons in the video are 18 or older. If you're not positive don't post it. (Remember: You are responsible for what you post!)

    8c. Absolutely no Jailbait or School Girl posts allowed. Again, all people in photos/videos MUST be 18 years old. If you aren't sure then do not post it.

    9. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content.

    10. All posts must be written in English.

    11. DO NOT make repeated comments just to add to your post count. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos) first.

    12. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.

    13. If you find a thread or post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the report button to send a report to our staff so we can handle it in an appropriate manner.

    The report button looks like this:
    report.gif

    14. Find the thanks button and use it rather than making a lot of unnecessary comments.

    15. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread and post your request in

    16b. Do not hijack old threads (in the porn sections) and take ownership of a thread to post your content. You must start your own thread and it must be approved by a staff member. You may post to another thread if the thread owner gives permission.

    17. We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that uses image or file hosts that contain annoying advertising or harmful contents of any

    Please post Scat & Golden Showers in there sections 0nly.

    19. No Rape or Snuff content allowed. (We know that hopefully most of this is simulated, but it is not allowed at all even if it is fake.)

    ............................................

    Digital Millenium Copyright Act

    Vamateur.com Takedown Policy
  • You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  • If you are using RapidGator as your File Host you must now start using a mirror host.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Petite Brunettes Desperate Cries for Mercy


Jennah needs an attitude adjustment and I've found that spending some time bound and hanging upside usually does the trick. I ballgag her first and then grope and slap her tits. I add a large thick posture collar. I grope and slap her tits a few more times, before I bind them with thin cruel fishing line. She wants me to take take the collar off. I wait a while as I make her beg. I take it off of her and tightly bind her elbows together. I put her on the floor and add a rope to her ankle bondage. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 327.84 MB
Duration - 00:14:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Jennah, suspension, Jennah, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Crying, futile struggles, posture collar, crotchrope, futilestruggles, Brunettes, strappado, futilestruggles, suspension, breast torture, cleave gag, nose hooks, Petite, nipple clamps, Breast bondage, futile struggles, Open Mouth Gag

 
Donovans Wrists Untied for Intense HOM and Spanking


This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Donovan's wrists and nipples still tied off above, I start adding more rope. It doesn't take long and her ass looks even better with a little rope. I spin her around and have to slap her ass a few more times. I finally get to work binding her legs with many bands of cinched rope, before I untie her wrists and pull up a chair. Manhandling, HOM, and spanking throughout.

Size - 783.99 MB
Duration - 00:17:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

not barefoot, crotchrope, futile struggles, Donovan, nipple clamps, ballgag, futilestruggles, leggings

 
Brunette Pepper Sterling Hogtied with Hair Tied to Ankles


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Size - 733.77 MB
Duration - 00:32:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Pepper Sterling, MILF, crotchrope, futilestruggles, Busty, sponge gag, sweaters, hogtied, Breast bondage, futile struggles, Brunettes

 
High Heels Leotards and Zipties - Ariel Anderssens Unconventional Ballet Practice


Ariel is a ballet instructor. Ballet is an artform of discipline and Ariel visits me as she believes that I give her an edge over the competition. She believes that she cannot teach discipline unless she is disciplined. I don't know if that's the case, but I'm certainly glad she feels this way and I am more than happy to help. Ariel waits for me in high heels and a leotard with her wrists ziptied behind her bck and around a post. When I arrive, the first thing I do is tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth. Ariel moans as I run my hands up and down her toned athletic body, slapping and groping as I proceed. Sonn, I am fashioning a crotchrope out of zipties. I can't keep my greedy hands off of her and I continue manhandling her. A few hard thigh slaps, almost brings her to her knees, which is always nice, but I instead order her into a splits position, which is natural for a ballerina. If you have not figured it out yet, I will mostly use zipties to bind Ariel, and I get started. I ziptie a spreader bar to the post, before tying her pigtails to opposite ends. I then ziptie her legs into the splits position. Finally, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a huge sponge and then I tape it in securely. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 1 337.22 MB
Duration - 00:20:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

leotard, gags, pantyhose, crotchrope, Ariel Anderssen, futilestruggles, post/pole/tree tied, Blondes, futile struggles, ballgag, not barefoot

 
Danis Dark Experience - Part 1


Size - 151.58 MB
Duration - 00:10:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Submission, Domination, Sadomasochism, Kidnapping, Futile Struggles

 
Adara Gagged with a Shop Rag and Black Tape in Part 2


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara looks dazed as her eys roll back into her head, standing in place and tied by her hair. She makes nice sounds as she waits for what is to come. I roughly manhandle her for a while, before stripping her nude. I oil her up and start binding her again, but this time I use cruel zipties. The first one is around her waist. Adara's breathing, yelps, and moans intensify as another is pulled tight between her legs and disappearing. More manhandling and ass slapping ensue, before I start work ziptying and cinching her shapely legs. Adara has not been gagged in a while, and that needs to be remedied. A large shop rag and many wraps of black tape take care of that. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 998.75 MB
Duration - 00:19:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, futile struggles, Blondes, futilestruggles, nipple clamps, zipties, Adara

 
Rachels Futile Struggles Against Her Captors Cruel Control


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel's creepy captor sits back in a chair after picking up a long pointy stick. As Rachel endures her awkward position and crotch chain, he starts poking her with the stick. Rachel's yelps and moans intensify as well as her tears. After a while he picks up a hatchet and whacks the stick in half. He uses the shorter thicker part to cane her thighs. When he's done, Rachel displays 3 nicely spaced stripes. He asks again if she is ready for her pony ride, and it seems she is ready now. He removes the crotch chain and unties her wrists. He orders her to wear a pair of pantyhose as a shirt. He then binds her arms behind her back in a reverse prayer position. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 441.44 MB
Duration - 00:19:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Crying, pantyhose, office attire, crotchrope, MILF, business attire, nipple clamps, Rachel, caned, futilestruggles, futile struggles

 
Hannahs Breast Binding and Wooden Spoon Torture in FutileStruggles


hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.

Size - 723.57 MB
Duration - 00:32:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

pantyhose, futilestruggles, breast torture, Blondes, futile struggles, Hannah

 
CEOs Twisted Order - Lola Lynn in Extreme Bondage


Size - 368.98 MB
Duration - 00:26:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Roleplaying, Fetish, Bondage, Kidnapping, BDSM

 
Serene Isley Endures Crotchrope and Hair Pulling in Scene


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I strap a big red ball gag in place of the sock. I make sure its tight as I don't want her to be able to push it out. You can see the straps cutting into her cheeks, just the way it should be. Now I start roping up serene's upper body. I start by tying her elbows together. Then ropes are run and cinched around her arms and entire upper torso. I take a break halfway through so I can give Serene Birthday spankings. She gets 29 since thats how old I am, LOL... I sit back and just enjoy my gift and what I've done with it so far while the camera captures many different views and angles. I still have plenty of rope and I find more room on Serene's body for another bundle or 2. I remove the neck rope and sit serene down in a chair. I grab her by the hair and give it a good pull. Serene wishes me a happy Birthday as I do, with a little coercian, lol

Size - 300.68 MB
Duration - 00:21:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Serene Isley, futile struggles, futilestruggles, crotchrope

 
Hannah Perez Jeans Cut and Crotch Exposed


Hannah is carried over her captors shoulder. They end up in an old abandoned industrial factory. He gropes and manhandles her, and then he cuts the ass out of her blue jeans. He then binds and gags her. He leaves her to struggle. After a while the man returns. He ties a rope around her neck and makes her stand. He gropes her tits through her sweater as he smacks her ass. He positions her as he pleases, and all poor Hannah can do is mmmpph through the big red ballgag. He cuts the crotch out of her jeans as well. He then grabs more rope and starts binding her even more securely. He cuts away the entire front of her cute blue sweater. He gives her now bare tits a squeeze, before he continues adding more rope. He ties her elbows together and then wraps the rope around her body, above and below her tits. This is where art 1 ends.

Size - 1 233.54 MB
Duration - 00:32:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, jeans, spread eagle, Brunettes, sweaters, Petite, Hannah Perez, futile struggles

 
Rachels Tears as Her Crotchrope Tightens in Extreme Bondage


Rachel once again finds herself tied in an old warehouse. A ballgag is immediately shoved in her mouth. Her arms are tie apart above and her hands have been taped into nubs. Her captor clasps his hand over her gagged mouth as he gropes her tits through her sweater. Her legs are pulled apart and tied to a spreader bar. We now get a glimpse of her white cotton panties. Her captor now crotchropes her and ties it off up and out. He manhandles her tits for a while longer as Rachel yelps and moans. He leaves her with her tits out. He returns and tightens her crotchrope even more. Her hips are pulled way out and her heels are way off the floor. With this much pressure on her wrists and pussy, a few tears roll down her cheeks. He leaves her to endure once again. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 464.88 MB
Duration - 00:20:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, sweaters, Rachel, Crying, futile struggles, taped hands, futilestruggles

 
Masked Man Manhandles Amanda Foxx with Rough Play


Amanda Foxx is taken to the Masked Man's hideout. With her wrist tied behind her back he begins smacking her ass. He also, gropes, and slaps her tits with one hand over her mouth or throat. A big red ballgag is soon tightly strapped in her mouth. He continues manhandling Amanda in much the same way. He grabs a pair of pantyhose and fashions a single sleeve arm binder from one of the legs, before she is neckroped. He then tapes her at the knees, before roping her waist and crotchroping her. He roughly plays with her tits again, before he continues taping up her thighs. Amanda's neckrope is untied from above, and she is allowed to take a seat on a nasty looking old chair, but after standing in heels while neckroped, it is a welcome turn of events... for now anyway.

Size - 324.18 MB
Duration - 00:14:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Amanda Foxx, futile struggles, MILF, futilestruggles, crotchrope, Blondes, nylon encasement, Tape Bondage

 
Restricting Movement with Rope and zipties


Rachel rarely complains and usually does as she is told, but the other day she complained that some of my rope was itchy. "Things can always be worse" is the lesson for today. I start her off in rope, with her wrists bound in front and pulled back over her head and then through her legs. I use the end as a leash and a handle. I manhandle, spank, grope, and squeeze her tight little body for a while because I like to. I finally remove the excess rope from between her legs and use it to tie her wrists above. She instinctively starts rotating her hips. I manhandle her once again in her new position, before shoving a red ballgag in her mouth. Since I plan on zip tying her, I oil her up. It makes sliding the smaller zipties through her legs easier, and I like the way it looks... especially once the ties are applied. I'm in no rush though and I order Rachel to struggle. She does and she does such a nice job, that I let her struggle for a bit longer than I originally planned.

Size - 405.69 MB
Duration - 00:18:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, zipties, Rachel, futilestruggles

 
Face Bondage and Mummification with Dixie


Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.

Size - 270.29 MB
Duration - 00:12:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

post/pole/tree tied, electrical tape, futile struggles, futilestruggles, Breast bondage, mummification, Brunettes, nose hooks, Dixie Comet, taped hands, face bondage, Forced Orgasm, Tape Bondage, nipple clamps

 
Summer Monroes Sculpted Body Oiled and Ziptied in Futile Struggles


Summer called me up out of the blue one day and mentioned that she wanted to shoot some bondage for futilestruggles. I was a little taken aback as we had attempted a shoot once before that did not end very well. That was months ago and I had never heard back from her until now. It seems like she is in some kind of pickle and just needs the money. I feel bad for her, and am always willing to help someone out, and agree to a shoot. Since she tapped out last time, I'm not going to put a lot of effort into an outfit... panties and tight cutoff tanktop will do. With her wrists bound, I start manhandling and groping Summer's tits and ass. They are both smacked, before I tie her hands overhead. Her legs are spread and tied to a spreaderbar, before I continue slapping her tits and ass. Summer is very stoic and for the most part unresponsive... either very nervous, or maybe just a little repulsed by a sweaty man like me having my way with her muscular, bound, tan body. I order her to shake her ass for me and she immediately complies. I continue to use her tits as a handle to turn her any way I want, and soon they have popped out from behind her thin cotton tanktop. I continue smacking her ass and tits for a while, before tightly cleave gagging her and then oiling up her sculpted body. I'm guessing she works out. I raise the hoist and stretch her out a little more, until her heels are barely touching the floor. I then pull her legs apart a little further. I leave her strung up for a bit as I go get a few supplies. I return with zipties. The first thing I do is tighten one around her waist and the next one gets buried between her legs. I untie the spreader bar and then start ziptying her legs together. Soon her legs are completely ziptied and cinched with smaller ties in between. I then pull her down from the hoist and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 996.01 MB
Duration - 00:22:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

cleave gag, Summer Monroe, zipties, Busty, Blondes, crotchrope, futile struggles, futilestruggles

 
Busty Kerri Taylor Bound with Crotch Rope and Ball Gag


How many of you work with an attractive woman who you fantasize about tying up? Yes, I do too, and a while back my fantasy came true. Kerri, although a very attractive woman, is the office feminist prude. She wears pant suits and blouses buttoned up tight around her neck. She's also extremely cocky and always seems to have an attitude, especially with male authority, so when I made a bet that I could sell more than her for the month, she couldn't resist not taking it. If I lost she could have my parking space for the next 3 months. If I won, Kerri had to spend the weekend with me in bondage. I could care less about the parking space, but to her that was a huge trophy. Well I actually won the bet! I get to keep my parking space and I get Kerri as my trophy. She probably would have won if she'd done a few more sales calls wearing a skirt and maybe left a few buttons undone on her blouse. I Gave her the address where she was to report Friday after work. She shows up and I immediately tie her wrists behind her back. The clip starts with me tying a rope around her neck and then tying it overhead. Now she can't run away, and I can take my time binding her curvaceous body. I manhandle her a bit before I start, and she hates that, let me tell you. I wrap a rope around her waist and then up between her legs. I then keep adding rope as I work my way down her thighs and then I continue binding her legs below her knees. I finally even tie her feet. As I work, Kerri keeps making smart ass comments, which is typical for her. I start to bind her arms and she makes another comment... Enough is enough, I stop, grab a ballgag and shove it in her mouth. I strap it in nice and tight. I continue binding Kerri's upper body in peace. The only thing coming from her mouth now is drool!

Size - 567.53 MB
Duration - 00:25:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

crotchrope, Busty, ballgag, futilestruggles, Kerri Taylor, business attire, Brunettes, futile struggles, gags, neckroped

 
Summers Pantyhose Gag and Overhead Hoist Predicament


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's gag and all the tape wrapped on her face is removed. 2 huge pairs of panties are used to gag her instead. Black vetwrap is twisted for the 1st few wraps to really push the panties in. It is then stretched and covers everything under her nose to the bottom of her chin. A very effective gag indeed! The rope tied to her collar is tied to the spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to an overhead hoist and Summer is forced to stand as her arms are pulled up behind her. Summer is in a very uncomfortable position, but things get worse when I tie her hair to left ankle. Between her extreme position, the tight posture collar, her tits tied to the collar, her mouth stuffed to the max, and etc... she is not very happy nor comfortable. I sit back and enjoy watching her try and deal with her predicament. Before to long she is grunting and moaning in agony. I slap her ass a few times and adjust her positioning more to my liking. She just doesn't look uncomfortable enough though. I clamp her nipples with the extra heavy green clamps. They have to be heavy, as tight as her tits are tied, clover clamps just wouldn't work. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her tremble and moan as she deals with her bondage.

Size - 421.22 MB
Duration - 00:18:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

strappado, futilestruggles, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Summer, breast torture, pantyhose, posture collar, futile struggles, nipple clamps

 
Nipple Clamps - Painful Punishment for Illustrious Rouge


I pull up a comfy chair and I order IR to turn in a circle for me, so I can see her from all angles. As she turns, I poke her with a stick. Judging by her yelps and moans, she doesn't like when I poke her in the tit and jiggle the clamps. Oh well, I'm having fun. After a while, I get up and remove her gag and neckrope. The tears start flowing as I remove the clamps. I pull up a chair and seat her. I bind her ankles and feet.

Size - 289.7 MB
Duration - 00:13:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, futilestruggles, futile struggles, Crying, breast torture, Illustrious Rouge, nipple clamps

 
Collared and Restrained - Lexis Transformation


Lexi has always had problems walking in high heels. This is a problem. When I have to leave on a business trip for a week, her task is to practice walking in her high heels. The clip starts with Lexi dressed in only panties and her heels. Her hands are rigidly cuffed behind her back. I have a handful of her hair as I have her demonstrate her new found skill. The problem is that there is no improvement at all. She looks terrible as she walks back and forth. I decide that since she can't walk in heels, maybe she can walk better on her elbows and knees. I put her on her knees and then on her stomach. She starts to whine and whimper about the strict wrist cuffs. I remove them and order her to keep her wrists behind her back. I then vetwrap and tape her ankles to her thighs. Her shoes are taped on as well. I then lift her and sit her so she is kneeling in a chair. I gag her with a bone. The gag isn't overly tight or effective, but it's not really meant to be. It's meant to be symbolic. She'll get a much better gag later. She's collared next. I use an old hospital ankle restraint on her neck. It is tight and very uncomfortable. A rope is tied into her hair, before I give her pretty tits some tape bondage. Once taped up I take some time slapping them. I do enjoy slapping bound tits... doesn't matter if real or fake. I wrap more rope around her waist and add a tight crotchrope. Her wrists are taped to her upper arms completely. This is when Lexi really starts showing some distress. Her whimpers get more intense as more vetwrap and tape are added. Being that she had not done what she had been told to do, I'm not to concerned about her comfort right now. Once her arms are taped up, I lift her out of the chair and put her on her elbows and knees as I rig up a leash. I use a rope to connect her crotchrope and hair. We're going to go for a little walk now. I open the door and we head outside. We walk out in the yard. Once again she's pathetic. It takes her forever to travel evn a short distance. Might even be slower than heels. She whimpers and yelps as we turn around and make our way back into the house. She really wants the tape off her arms at this point. I pull her gag out and tell her she'll have to bark like a . She gives me several unenthusiastic "woofs". I tell her to bark again when it comes time to remove the bindings from her other arm. I get a much better "woof" this time. I put her on her back on the floor and remove her leg bindings. Lexi looks very relieved to shed her bondage, but she's no where near done yet. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 661.88 MB
Duration - 00:29:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

outdoors, futile struggles, Busty, futilestruggles, puppy play, taped hands, Tape Bondage, electrical tape, posture collar, Lexi Leigh, Breast bondage

 
Top