• ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AMATEUR FORUM!
    PRO & PRO/AM CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE AMATEUR FORUMS!

    ​

    All new threads are moderated on this forum. This means that a moderator needs to approve your thread before it will show up on the board. Once you create your thread please do not create a second thread with the same content. This will get you banned. Also, we do not allow hijacking old threads by posting in old threads to get around the moderation rules. If you hijack you get banned!



    Vamateur forums were created for users to share with our adult community their photos, videos and a variety of other entertaining content.

    We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments.

    Please take care to read and follow our simple rules before you post!

    1b. Do not include links to any filehost that requires a survey before you can access the download link.

    1c. Do not include premium only links, all download links must be available to free users

    1d. Do not post links to websites or torrents without permission of administrator. Use image and file

    2a. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products, services or include referral links to filehosts. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites without express permission from the administrator of this forum. (exceptions: If you are a Verified Amateur Babe you have permission to promote your website and/or promote certain items for sale. Contact admin if you have questions.)

    2b.Only post Hardcore material in a Forum Labeled Hardcore.
    (All photos &

    3a. When posting zip file of photos please give the file size and number of photos in the zip and post at least three samples of what is in the zip.

    3b. When posting videos please give the file size and duration. Post at least Four sample photos or a single compilation photo of what is in the video. Do not post external links to another site with the video. You MUST post only links to a file host with your video.

    3c. Please do not post more than 1 video or picture sets per post.

    3d. Please do not post more than 30 photos in a single post. If you have more than 30 photos either split them into several posts or post a few samples and a zip of all the photos. Please post photos using thumbnails and no more than one or two linked images.

    4. You may link and promote your site as long as you link back to http://vamateur.com. You MAY NOT put links to other sites in your signature unless your signature links lead to a page that has a link

    6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.

    6a. Please try to post photos and videos that do not have other website watermarks if possible. You should be able to find the same set without watermarks by doing a reverse image search. (See our Request section to learn more about reverse image searching.)

    6b. When posting previews they need to be large enough to clearly see the content. 250 x 250 is the minimum for single pics. If you are posting video previews with multiple frames you need to make your preview clearly visible with a minimum of 300 x 300.

    7. Our main focus is amateur content, all pro and pro/am content will be moved to Off Topic section!r11

    8a. Do not post any Stickham videos unless you are absolutely sure they are adults on cam.

    8b. Be extremely careful when posting webcam videos and ensure that all persons in the video are 18 or older. If you're not positive don't post it. (Remember: You are responsible for what you post!)

    8c. Absolutely no Jailbait or School Girl posts allowed. Again, all people in photos/videos MUST be 18 years old. If you aren't sure then do not post it.

    9. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content.

    10. All posts must be written in English.

    11. DO NOT make repeated comments just to add to your post count. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos) first.

    12. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.

    13. If you find a thread or post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the report button to send a report to our staff so we can handle it in an appropriate manner.

    The report button looks like this:
    report.gif

    14. Find the thanks button and use it rather than making a lot of unnecessary comments.

    15. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread and post your request in

    16b. Do not hijack old threads (in the porn sections) and take ownership of a thread to post your content. You must start your own thread and it must be approved by a staff member. You may post to another thread if the thread owner gives permission.

    17. We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that uses image or file hosts that contain annoying advertising or harmful contents of any

    Please post Scat & Golden Showers in there sections 0nly.

    19. No Rape or Snuff content allowed. (We know that hopefully most of this is simulated, but it is not allowed at all even if it is fake.)

    ............................................

    Digital Millenium Copyright Act

    Vamateur.com Takedown Policy
  • You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  • If you are using RapidGator as your File Host you must now start using a mirror host.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Amanda Foxx Endures Panty Gags and Posture Collar in Dark Scene


Amanda is hooded once again,this time with a white nylon. Red and Black tape are wrapped around her mouth. A thick rubber collar is put around her neck, before her tits are bound even more thoroughly with tape. The rest of her head is then wrapped with more and more tape. At this point Amanda stops making any noise and stops trying to struggle. Not only has she completely given up, but it takes all the concentration she can muster just to breathe. A good exercise for her as the serial gagger has many more intense gags for her, but that will be later. The lights go out and Amanda is left in the dark once again. At the end of the clip, i put some behind the scenes footage, of the application of her 1st gag along with some commentary by Amanda after the video was shot.

Size - 840.11 MB
Duration - 00:19:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Breast bondage, electrical tape, Amanda Foxx, Busty, Blondes, posture collar, futilestruggles, crotchrope, futile struggles, panty gags, tape hood, mummification, taped hands, Tape Bondage, MILF

 
Rachels Satin Pink Panties Exposed in Tight Bondage


Rachel has been misbehaving lately, and it is time for her to atone for her actions. I escort her out to the workshop. Rachel will be spending her Florida in July evening, with no air conditioning, on a concrete floor. I roughly manhandle her for a while before I tie a rope in her hair. I run her hair tie through an overhead hook. I pull her wrists up to the middle of her back and tie her hair to them. She is already in severe distress as I tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth. I pull her tits free from her blouse. I commence slapping them hard as Rachel yelps and moans in agony. I pull her skirt down, exposing her shiny, smooth, satin, pink panties. I add a TIGHT crotchrope, and soon after I release her from the overhead hoist. I order her to the floor on her back with her legs up. I grab a scrap piece of 2x2 and tie her ankles to it about a foot apart. I then tie it overhead. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 452.52 MB
Duration - 00:20:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

breast torture, feet and toes bondage, crotchrope, bastinado, Rachel, gags, barefoot, ballgag, futile struggles, nipple clamps, futilestruggles, feet toes

 
Eric and JJ Enjoy Tormenting Hannah


Hannah is a dirty District attorney who will do whatever it takes to make the big bucks, even if that means sending innocent people to prison. She uses her good looks and charms (A nice way to put it) to persuade judges and make deals with other lawyers (lieyers as I like to call them). Unfortunately for Hannah, she lives for the moment or instant gratification. She never stops to wonder what will happen when these innocent people get out. She finds out today. The clip starts with Hannah, wearing a skirt and blazer, kneeling on a hard concrete floor. She has a thick leather collar around her neck, which is padlocked to a rigid pipe, forcing her to stay on her knees. She is ball gagged and her wrists are bound behind her back with thick rigid steel cuffs. Eric walks in with JJ and tells her that this is the surprise he was telling her about. Both Eric and JJ have just recently been released and they are hungry for revenge! They walk up to their kneeling captive. They run their hands lightly over her as the taunt her. The collar is tight!, and JJ enjoys watching Hannah fight to breathe as Eric starts binding Hannah with rope. Once a chest harness is in place, he releases her wrists knowing she isn't going anywhere since her neck is still padlocked. They invite her to try and get up. She tries, but doesn't get very far. JJ tells her she'd better just get back on her knees before she hurts herself. Hannah must agree, because she complies. Eric then starts binding her arms. As her elbows are being welded together, JJ removes her ballgag. Hannah starts pleading with her captors, promising money. No amount of money will give JJ and Eric back the time they lost, nor will any amount of money compensate for the satisfaction that they will get tormenting her. They explain to her how they plan to keep her in a cage for the next 5 years. Hannah seems upset by the thought of this. Eric eventually rips open her blazer and manhandles some DA tits, before he continues to bind her with the unforgiving rope. In the process Hannah's skirt is removed and so are her shoes. JJ uses a thin paddle on her feet as Eric continues adding more rope. He ties her right knee to her neck, so there's no way she can run away, before taking a break to watch her struggle on the hard, dirty floor. It's not long before they are back. Eric ties a rope into her hair and then goes to get a gag as JJ holds onto the rope like a leash. It seems they have grown tired of Hannah's mouth spewing out promises and threats. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 1 043.2 MB
Duration - 00:27:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

balltied, Petite, Hannah Perez, futile struggles, Brunettes, futilestruggles, pantyhose, business attire, posture collar

 
Polly Loves the Neck Rope


Polly has been fascinated with bondage since a young age. She finally experienced bondage for the 1st time a few months ago. Now she wants more. I lead her in, wrists already bound, by her hair and immediately tie her overhead by her neck. I grab a handful of her hair and start groping and manhandling her restrained body. I then start slapping her ass. So far Polly seems to be enjoying herself (She did mention later that she loved the neck rope). I then start binding her further. I add some rope around her waist, which is the basis for a crotchrope. I then add more ropes to accentuate her nice ass as well. I work my way down, adding 3 bands of cinched rope around her thighs. I love the look on her face as the ropes around her legs are cinched tight. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 303.73 MB
Duration - 00:13:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, Polly, disco jeans, futile struggles

 
Behind the Scenes - Summers Untying


This Episode starts where Episode 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied. This is the end of this series. NOTES: Streaming Only.

Size - 907.68 MB
Duration - 00:23:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

speaker wire, breast torture, nipple clamps, Summer, sponge gag, gags, Busty, hogtied, futile struggles, Brunettes, ballgag, not barefoot, futilestruggles, Breast bondage

 
Briella Jadens Moans and Whimpers - A Bondage Photo Album Session


This clip starts where Part ended... I lift Briella and place her on her pedestal. She doesn't seem to like all her weight being supported on the V-shaped apparatus. I add a few more pieces to it and then I add a chest harness. Briella's nipples are clamped next and she doesn't seem to like that at all! Briella moans and whimpers as I tie her legs out to the sides and back. Her ass then gets a few hard smacks. I sit back and watch her for a while before getting my camera. I will have some lovely pictures for the photo album! When I return, I remove her gag. Her attitude seems better already. I leave her gag out for now as I manhandle her and then add a length of rope to her hair. Another rope is tied to her chest harness and then tied off out in front, forcing Briella to lean forward. Now she can't move at all and the pressure becomes excruciating to her. Using her hairtie, her head is pulled back and tied off before she is cleave gagged with an Ace bandage. (Her elbows are tied next. Once her elbows are tied the bondage portion ends and we cut to later that evening.) We then see a smiling Briella serving me a glass of tea, wearing her boots and skirt. She asks if I like her boots and I do, but I tell her to remove her skirt and panties. She does so. I tell her to get on her knees and crawl over to me. I grab her by her hair and force her head down. This is where the clip ends.

Size - 813.67 MB
Duration - 00:21:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

sponge gag, nipple clamps, Briella Jaden, Blondes, Wooden Pony, futilestruggles, cleave gag, futile struggles

 
Moxies Sobbing Agony with Nipple Clamps and Overhead Twine Suspension


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Moxie remains quiet other than a few whimpers, and stretches her jaw as her captor retrieves some thin twine. He returns and ties it into her hair. It is then tied up high on the post. A big wad of gauze is then shoved in her mouth and taped in. Moxie looks worried as the man pulls a chair up in front of her and then places a concrete block on it. He ties a rope to the end of her crotch rope. It is run over a pulley, before he ties the other end to the block. He removes the chair and all the weight is transferred between Moxie's legs. Soon the rope and Moxie's panties have disappeared. He smacks her ass a few more times. Moxie's cries and whimpers start to amp back up. Her legs are retied to the table legs before her nipples are reclamped as well. Moxie is in pure agony at this point, but her ordeal is far from over. Tears are flowing again, as twine is tied to the clamps and tied off overhead. Mean nasty nose hooks are applied next. She yelps and screams through her gag with a new intensity. She's left sobbing and in complete agony for what seems like an eternity. Her captor finally returns and slowly starts releasing her from her ordeal. She is ordered to her knees and manhandled. He orders her to stay on her knees, and to open her mouth wide. She complies... she knows what's coming next and she's more than happy to accept what's coming next.

Size - 468.29 MB
Duration - 00:21:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

garter and stockings, cleave gag, futilestruggles, Crying, post/pole/tree tied, Moxie, nipple clamps, nose hooks, crotchrope, futile struggles, Blondes, breast torture, electrical tape

 
Gagged Nipple Clamped Begs for More Pain in Humiliating Fetish Scene


Cherry Poletied Crotchroped just has one question for Gagged Pap Clamped. "Spanked you willing to please me today," hottie asks. "Yes, I am," damsel pants, as cutie struggles against her hog bound up. Part of the rope runs through her vagina and Dee has no problem giving it greater amount than a scarcely any sharp tugs to get the juices flowing. Maiden even cuts Gagged Nipp Clamped's dress off to make sure the ropes lie right across her clit. Her 1st command for her vulnerable play-thing is simple. "Struggle for me." And struggle hottie does. With gag in throat Pap Clamped's efforts redouble when Dee finds a sharp, serious cane. Every stroke across her ass and feet instantaneously leaves a mark this will not be fading in a short time. Chained breasts Spanked utmostly tender. Dee knows this for a fact when woman restrains off With gag in throat Teat Clamped's and begins to rod em. After every stroke damsel has to ask for other one. Even as bruises and welts start to rise on the smooth surfaces of her cute tits damsel begs for greater amount. Dee describes With gag in face hole Nipple Clamped's situation best herself. "So cute, so defenseless, so in readiness." Gagged Nipple Clamped's bawls Harshly beaten the kind of music Dee loves to hear, so babe sings for her, spurred on by the fingering and spanking her cunny endures. And when she's stood up the excruciation to her tits is nothing compared to what comes after. Dee puts over a dozen suit pins all over the tender body on her inner thigh. With gag in mouth Nipp Clamped yells so much to have them removed this Dee obliges by whipping em free. Since her vagina is already undressed there is no motive not to fucking her with Mr. Pogo. As presently as the dick on a stick is inside of her maiden starts out crying greater amount and her juices begin flowing freely. It's an open invitation for Dee to vibrate her clit to a screaming orgasm. Seated on the uncomfortable post, With gag in mouth Nipp Clamped has even greater amount from Cherry Poletied Crotchroped to endure. The grips on her inner thighs weren't almost as sharp as the ones that Dee puts on her instantly. They hang on tighter and Spanked stronger to whip free than the ones formerly. So heavy, certainly, that some of them don't even come free so With gag in throat Pap Clamped begs Dee to just take em off by hand. This doesn't stop Dee's flog, although. Woman keeps going at it on With gag in muzzle Nipple Clamped's twat until she's satisfied this the pain has gotten her wet adequate. When it's in conclusion up to Dee's standards girl gets a finger fucking that sends her over the brink. The twin sensations of Dee's digits and the vibe on her clit has her begging to cum. Babe doesn't anticipate this when gal stops Dee doesn't. Hottie gets multiple orgasms from Gagged Nipple Clamped till tears Fiercely beaten streaming down her face while babe begs for it to stop.

Size - 211.22 MB
Duration - 00:14:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Cherry, Domination, Fetish, Humiliation, Roleplaying, Bondage

 
Humiliation and Fetish in Tit Torture For Riley Jane - Part 2


Size - 1 029.3 MB
Duration - 00:27:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Futile Struggles, Restraint, Fetish, Humiliation, Domination

 
Pantyhose and Sponge Gag on Busty Brunette JJ Plush


JJ is ungagged and this time re-gagged with a Huge Sponge. Even though she most likely could ner push it out, he tapes it in with black tape. Ace then continues taping her to the chair. He's done with her for the evening, so he continues taping until she is completely mummified to the chair. There is no chance of escape. JJ is hooded with a nylon and her entire head is taped. Her head is tied back and she is left for now. One of Ace's security staff will be in to transport her to a new location. The interrogation process will start again in the morning. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage. JJ talks about the different gags and you get to see her reactions as the tape is removed.

Size - 582.02 MB
Duration - 00:19:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Brunettes, chairtied, face bondage, Busty, Tape Bondage, futilestruggles, pantyhose, mummification, sponge gag, futile struggles, Breast bondage, JJ Plush, hooded, electrical tape, head encasement

 
Serene Isleys Struggles with Crotch Rope Bondage


Serene waits with her wrists and ankles bound and tied together under a chair. She's wearing a party hat and is festively gagged with a racket ball with a party favor inserted. Her nose is taped forcing her to breather through her mouth. As she does, The party favor extends out and then in. She is wearing shiny spandex stripper wear and nipple clamps, which are tied to a bag sitting on the floor by her feet. I walk into my shop and am surprised to find Serene there! I know right away that she is a Bday gift. The party hat gives it away. I fondle and examine my gift for a bit. I follow the string from the clamps to the bag and read the tag on the bag. My good friend David has gotten me a Serene... AND 600 feet of rope and some gagging materials. 600 feet should be more than enough to adequately bind her. I remove her clamps and I notice the party favor going in and out very rapidly as I do, LOL. I then start looking through the bag, pulling out bundle after bundle of rope. I tie a rope around her neck and then remove her gag. There is an old tube sock in the bag and I think that will make a nice gag for Serene. I stuff it in her mouth and then Tightly seal it in with clear tape. I stand her up and connect her neck rope overhead, as I don't want my gift running away. I now start putting the rope to use. I start with a crotchrope and then give Serene a little hip and butt bondage. Then I start tying her legs. I tie her above and below the knees as well as her upper thighs. By this time, tears are rolling down Serene's face from the brutal gag. I remove it and she smiles as makeup runs from her eyes. This is the end of Part 1.

Size - 382.83 MB
Duration - 00:27:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Serene Isley, chairtied, crotchrope, futile struggles, nipple clamps, sock gag, Crying, futilestruggles

 
GiGis Face Bondage and Head Encasement in Electrical Tape by Eric


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Eric picks GiGi up and lays her down on the pallet. He is soon binding her even more thoroughly, securing her crossed ankles to her thighs. Her knees are tied to the corners of the pallet and then her hands are completely taped up. She really had no chance toi begin with, but now there is absolutely 0% chance of escape. A rope is attached to the back of her chest harness and it is used to pull GiGi up and back. Her tits are completely off the pallet at this point. Another rope is tied to her wrists and her arms are pulled up as well, putting a ton of pressure on her shoulders. Another rope pulls them in the opposite direction when her wrists are tied to her ankles. Tape is then wrapped around her gag and forehead and then around the vertical rope pulling her up. At this point she can barely move, but there is still room for improvement. She can still sway back and forth a bit, so clover clamps are added to her nipples and then tied off to the front corners of the pallet. Eric sits back and enjoys the fruits of his labor for a bit. All GiGi can do at this point is moan and curse through her gag, which we can barely hear now and twitch a little bit. Actually she can still wiggle her toes, so Eric ties her big toes back with twine. He finds a wooden back scratcher laying around and decides that it will make a nice foot and tit slapping implement. GiGi yelps, but barely moves as he gives her soles and tits a few slaps. At this point, Briella comes strolling back to verbally abuse poor GiGi. Eric and Briella decide to go out for sushi as they leave GiGi bound on the pallet. What will happen next... Will GiGi offer more money? Will Briella end up on the receiving end?... I sure hope so!

Size - 533.23 MB
Duration - 00:23:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

barefoot, Brunettes, futile struggles, breast torture, Breast bondage, pantyhose, nipple clamps, hogtied, face bondage, GiGi, MILF, sponge gag, bastinado, futilestruggles, electrical tape, taped hands, head encasement

 
Rachel Hogtied After Enduring Spreader Bar and Crotchrope


I have Rachel strung up in a corner of the barn. There are not any neighbors for miles, so I leave her ungagged for now. I give her some slack at first as well. I plan on taking my time over the next hour or so with her. I start by manhandling and groping her. Utilizing a few pulleys, I pull her wrists up tight. She's basically on her tippy toes now. I grope and smack her ass once again. I ballgag her and then I cut away her flimsy blouse. I have an old rake handy and some baling twine. I use both for a makeshift spreader bar. Rachel is hanging by her wrists once I spread her legs. I lower her just a tad, because I am nice. I remove her denim skirt with shears. I then fashion a nice tight crotchrope out of twine. I step back and watch as Rachel suffers in her bondage. As much as I like her in this position, I think I would like to see her hogtied, so I release her from the spreader bar and then her wrists are released from the overhead hoist, before I put her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 387.09 MB
Duration - 00:17:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, crotchrope, Rachel, spreader bar, futilestruggles, ballgag, gags

 
Raven Eve Gagged and Bound with Ariel Anderssen Chained Nearby


This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall. This is where Part 3 ends.

Size - 1 144.54 MB
Duration - 00:22:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Blondes, gags, tongue tied, Busty, futilestruggles, pantyhose, futile struggles, ballgag, chairtied, Ariel Anderssen, not barefoot, Breast bondage, Raven Eve, nipple clamps, MILF, crotchrope, nose hooks, face bondage, Brunettes

 
Futile Struggles - Stayshas Bondage Experience


I just met Staysha 15 min before this was shot. She is an escape artist, (Here's a Youtube link to one of her performances
) and told me that she can get out of any bondage, so I decided to see if she could get out of my bondage. The clip starts with me tying, her bragging about her escape skills. I just smile, nod and continue tying her up. She is studying my every move looking for a weakness. I Completely bind her upper body and her legs above her knees. She is actually very ticklish as you'll be able to tell when I add the crotchrope and when I'm cinching her legs. Once I have her bound I start smacking her ass and manhandling her. I pull down her bra and grope her tits as well. She starts getting angry as I was just supposed to tie her up. I walk away and give her some time to escape. She tries and tries, but doesn't get very far. I walk up behind her and shove a huge, almost 3 inch, ballgag in her mouth. I add a little more rope as tears and drool flow from Staysha. I think she is starting to realize that there will be no escaping. When I'm done, I remove the ballgag. She's sobbing at this point, and She seems to have lost that cocky attitude she had when we started.

Size - 535.51 MB
Duration - 00:37:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Blondes, crotchrope, futilestruggles, Escape Challenge, Lingerie, Staysha, futile struggles, barefoot, Crying

 
Constances Reaction to Extreme Tit Binding and Smacking


I tied up Constance several years ago when she was just starting out. She had only been bound several other times and it was very "light" bondage, so she was a little bit stunned when I started tying her. Halfway through she tapped out. I have footage of our first time, but it wasn't really post worthy. Now several years later, Constance has turned into a rope slut, so I decided to give her another chance. She has improved 100% at least. The clip starts with Constance standing neckroped and her wrists tied behind her back. I am soon manhandling her... grabbing and squeezing her tits through her blouse as I pull her head back by her hair with my other hand. I start squeezing and smacking her ass as she yelps and squirms. I grab her blouse and rip it open. I then start binding her tits with thin twine. I soon find out that Constance really enjoys breast bondage and torture. You can see it in her face as I bind them, not to mention she tells me. I think she likes having her bound tits squeezed, slapped, and played with even more. I add a tight crotchrope and I realize I didn't get her right tit tied up good enough, so I redo it. Much better! I spend a little more time smacking her ass. I add more rope under her ass cheeks to make them bulge a bit more. It's time to see how she handles being gagged. I shove a big white ballgag in her mouth to start out. It's a very tight fit, but I'm able to make it fit. I remove her neckrope and attach it to her crotchrope, pulling it much tighter. I clamp her bound tits before I walk away and leave Constance to struggle for our enjoyment. After a while I return to add some weight to her nipple clamps. I play with my bound captive a bit before I leave again. I order her to turn in circles so we can get a better view. When I return, I add a tight band of rope to her thighs before I release her crotchrope from above. I then have her sit in a chair. With a large sponge in hand, I remove her ballgag and Part 1 ends shortly after.

Size - 1 299.38 MB
Duration - 00:33:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

nipple clamps, Constance, Breast bondage, futile struggles, pantyhose, business attire, crotchrope, futilestruggles

 
Feet and Toes Bondage with Stefania


Size - 924.41 MB
Duration - 00:21:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, hogtied, barefoot, futile struggles, ethnic, feet toes, Brunettes, nude, Stefania, ballgag, feet and toes bondage, harness gag, futilestruggles

 
Courtneys Barefoot and Busty Captive Moment


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Courtney onto the floor and then I finish tying her lower legs. I remove her shoes and tie her feet as well. I order her to struggle for me on the floor for my entertainment. I do love watching her struggle! I eventually return and hogtie her. She twitches, moans, and wiggles as much as she can. I have a half roll of vetwrap laying around, so I use it to wrap around her gag. I go under the ropes on her back and around her forehead a few times. Her head is now pulled back and she's blindfolded and completely helpless. I want to see her big tits again, so I roll her on her side. She really can't struggle much, but I tell her to try and she obeys. I sit back and enjoy watching my helpless captive's futile struggles. At the end of the clip I remove her gag and release her from her hogtie, but I leave her wrists bound behind her back. I put her on her knees, and tell her to keep her mouth open for her next gag. She holds it open, but soon closes her mouth. She gets a few more hard tit slaps. I tell her to keep it open again. The clip ends shortly after.

Size - 725.36 MB
Duration - 00:19:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

nude, Busty, Blondes, Courtney, hogtied, sweaters, futilestruggles, futile struggles, barefoot

 
Brunette Lucky Gagged with a Big Red Ballgag by Kerri Taylor


Lucky had come over the previous night with her boyfriend, who drove over Kerri Taylor (look for that clip soon). The very next day she called and wanted to do a shoot that same day. I agreed and told her to give me a few hours. The clip starts with me doing a little interview with Lucky. Since Lucky has not really been tied up before, I decide it might be a good idea to see what she is capable of. I have between 400 and 500 ft of cotton rope that I had rounded up earlier. I figure I'll try and use all that and see how she does with some spanking and maybe try out a few different kinds of gags and maybe some nipple clamps. After that I start tying her up. I walk Lucky into the scene, with just her wrists bound, by her hair. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it overhead. She starts being a brat immediately. I swat her ass a few times. This subdues her for about 3 seconds, lol. I start with a crotchrope and then add some rope under her ass to accentuate her great ass. She's being bratty the entire time. I continue adding rope. I rope up her upper thighs and above her knees. Then I add a wide band below her knees. She's still being a brat although she does have moments where she seems to get a little subby, but she quickly snaps out of them, LOL. I smack her ass another 5 or 6 times, but as soon as I stop her attitude returns. I tie her ankles and then gag her with a big red ballgag. I really should have done this much earlier... Much much earlier. I grab her by her hair and smack her ass more. Her facial expressions are great while this is going on, but as soon as I stop, its back to brat mode, lol... I get more rope and tie her elbows and forearms together. Then I tighten her neckrope a little... Maybe that will help, but I doubt it.

Size - 580.66 MB
Duration - 00:25:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

neckroped, ballgag, futile struggles, futilestruggles, Busty, crotchrope, Brunettes, Lucky

 
Edens Punishing Session - Ass Smacks and Tit Twists


Eden has pissed off one to many of my clients, but its cheaper to discipline her than it is to hire and train a new one... plus I tape these sessions and my clients love seeing her being punished for her secretarial infractions. The clip starts with Eden sitting in a chair. Her wrists have been zip tied behind her back and another zip tie secures her waist to the chair. She struggles and whines a little, but I soon put a stop to that. I stuff her mouth with 2 socks and then seal them in with clear tape. I stand her up and attach per her arms up behind her brutally tight. I leave her in this position just for a bit before I return and start smacking her ass. I give her a good hard 10 smacks. I then pull her head back by her hair and then grab and twist her tit at the same time. I then pull her skirt off, and start zip tying her legs. I add 6 ties on her legs. Next I start on her arms. Her arms get 3 more. Her elbows are now welded together with the zip ties. I rip open her shirt and then tie the excess fabric around her arms to get it out of the way. I grab her tits hard once again and smack her ass with my other hand. After I feel her ass is looking red enough, I leave Eden to hand there in her brutally tight bondage. I return after a while and lower the hoist, relieving the pressure on Eden's arms and shoulders. I have rope in my hand though... This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 291.06 MB
Duration - 00:13:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

business attire, strappado, futile struggles, futilestruggles, zipties, Eden, office attire, Blondes, pantyhose

 
Top