• ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AMATEUR FORUM!
    PRO & PRO/AM CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE AMATEUR FORUMS!

    ​

    All new threads are moderated on this forum. This means that a moderator needs to approve your thread before it will show up on the board. Once you create your thread please do not create a second thread with the same content. This will get you banned. Also, we do not allow hijacking old threads by posting in old threads to get around the moderation rules. If you hijack you get banned!



    Vamateur forums were created for users to share with our adult community their photos, videos and a variety of other entertaining content.

    We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments.

    Please take care to read and follow our simple rules before you post!

    1b. Do not include links to any filehost that requires a survey before you can access the download link.

    1c. Do not include premium only links, all download links must be available to free users

    1d. Do not post links to websites or torrents without permission of administrator. Use image and file

    2a. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products, services or include referral links to filehosts. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites without express permission from the administrator of this forum. (exceptions: If you are a Verified Amateur Babe you have permission to promote your website and/or promote certain items for sale. Contact admin if you have questions.)

    2b.Only post Hardcore material in a Forum Labeled Hardcore.
    (All photos &

    3a. When posting zip file of photos please give the file size and number of photos in the zip and post at least three samples of what is in the zip.

    3b. When posting videos please give the file size and duration. Post at least Four sample photos or a single compilation photo of what is in the video. Do not post external links to another site with the video. You MUST post only links to a file host with your video.

    3c. Please do not post more than 1 video or picture sets per post.

    3d. Please do not post more than 30 photos in a single post. If you have more than 30 photos either split them into several posts or post a few samples and a zip of all the photos. Please post photos using thumbnails and no more than one or two linked images.

    4. You may link and promote your site as long as you link back to http://vamateur.com. You MAY NOT put links to other sites in your signature unless your signature links lead to a page that has a link

    6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.

    6a. Please try to post photos and videos that do not have other website watermarks if possible. You should be able to find the same set without watermarks by doing a reverse image search. (See our Request section to learn more about reverse image searching.)

    6b. When posting previews they need to be large enough to clearly see the content. 250 x 250 is the minimum for single pics. If you are posting video previews with multiple frames you need to make your preview clearly visible with a minimum of 300 x 300.

    7. Our main focus is amateur content, all pro and pro/am content will be moved to Off Topic section!r11

    8a. Do not post any Stickham videos unless you are absolutely sure they are adults on cam.

    8b. Be extremely careful when posting webcam videos and ensure that all persons in the video are 18 or older. If you're not positive don't post it. (Remember: You are responsible for what you post!)

    8c. Absolutely no Jailbait or School Girl posts allowed. Again, all people in photos/videos MUST be 18 years old. If you aren't sure then do not post it.

    9. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content.

    10. All posts must be written in English.

    11. DO NOT make repeated comments just to add to your post count. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos) first.

    12. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.

    13. If you find a thread or post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the report button to send a report to our staff so we can handle it in an appropriate manner.

    The report button looks like this:
    report.gif

    14. Find the thanks button and use it rather than making a lot of unnecessary comments.

    15. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread and post your request in

    16b. Do not hijack old threads (in the porn sections) and take ownership of a thread to post your content. You must start your own thread and it must be approved by a staff member. You may post to another thread if the thread owner gives permission.

    17. We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that uses image or file hosts that contain annoying advertising or harmful contents of any

    Please post Scat & Golden Showers in there sections 0nly.

    19. No Rape or Snuff content allowed. (We know that hopefully most of this is simulated, but it is not allowed at all even if it is fake.)

    ............................................

    Digital Millenium Copyright Act

    Vamateur.com Takedown Policy
  • You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  • If you are using RapidGator as your File Host you must now start using a mirror host.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Rinns Futile Struggles in Pantyhose Bondage


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Your Smalltown jail Host explains that being a small jail, they don't have a courtyard or any kind of exercise facility for the prisoners so he shows how he keeps them in shape. He forces Rinn to hop and back and forth in the jail area. He then puts her on her knees in the center of the room. You can really hear Rinn breathing hard. It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self. He smacks her ass to motivate her. She slows down after a while and like a good personal trainer, He Motivates. He slaps her ass and then starts slapping her tits hard with a wooden spoon. She's starts to really struggle again. After a bit more struggling he Hogties her. This works and stretches muscles that she never knew she had!! She stays hogtied for the remainder of the episode.

Size - 419.19 MB
Duration - 00:18:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, Rin, futile struggles, sponge gag, hogtied, barefoot, nylon encasement, pantyhose, breast torture

 
Nose Hooks and Gag Removal in Rachels Bound Kneeling Scene


This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.

Size - 380.89 MB
Duration - 00:17:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Rachel, nipple clamps, outdoors, post/pole/tree tied, futile struggles, futilestruggles, nose hooks, breast torture, leather straps

 
Chair-tied Ashley - A Bound and Gagged Experience


Ashley definitely needs discipline... probably more so than anyone I know, and today she will receive it in the form of tit torture. Her huge natural tits are just begging for bondage, clamps, and whippings. I make her wait for a while in the dark. She waits neckroped, wrists tied, and ring gagged. When I'm ready I arrive and turn on the lights. I start by manhandling, groping, and slapping her tits. I grab a bundle of rope and tightly tie a thick band of rope around her waist. I lift her skirt to find her not wearing any panties. I use a thicker rope and pull it tight between her legs. I snip away the fabric of her blouse exposing her nipples. I put some small but strong binder clips on her tits to get things started. I am continuously slapping and squeezing her tits. I slap her inner thighs and order her to spread her legs. I place several rubber bands on her tits before I add the beginnings of a wire bra. I manhandle her again, turning her and slapping her ass, using her tits as a handle. The clips on her tits are removed and now I start slapping them hard. Most of her blouse is then cut off as well as her skirt. I pull up a chair and untie her neckrope from above. Ashley takes a seat. I tie and cinch a few ropes around her waist, before I remove her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 440.81 MB
Duration - 00:19:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Petite, Busty, chairtied, Open Mouth Gag, Ashley Graham, nipple clamps, futilestruggles, futile struggles, breast torture

 
JJ Plush left gagged and tied for the night in futilestruggles scene


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave JJ to dangle for a while I go get more rope. When I return, I rope her left knee and the hoist her leg up high and tie it off to the top of the post. What I wanted to do isn't going to work, so I'll save that for later as I know what I did wrong. I don't want to untie JJ just yet though, so I give her a crotch rope and then tie it off out and up high. She doesn't like this one bit. I once again leave JJ to endure the bondage while I get something to gag her with. I normally stuff her mouth, but I decide to see how vet wrap will work as a cleave gag. It works ok, but I much prefer JJ's mouth stuffed first. I leave her to struggle yet once again. When I return I grope and slap her tits. Finally I decide its time for a nap. I turn out the lights and leave JJ in the basement for the night.

Size - 306.19 MB
Duration - 00:13:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

pantyhose, JJ Plush, futile struggles, post/pole/tree tied, sweaters, futilestruggles, Busty, Brunettes, crotchrope, cleave gag

 
Smacking Roxanne Raes Ass Repeatedly in Part 1 Climax


With a handful of her hair, I walk Roxanne into the room. I then clasp my hand over her mouth and grope her tits. I smack and grope her ample ass as well. I use her tit as a handle as I position her however I want her. After a while, I ballgag her and rope her neck overhead to keep her in place. I add a tight crotchrope as well as a few well placed ropes to accentuate her fine ass. I start smacking her ass again and again. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 347.64 MB
Duration - 00:15:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, futilestruggles, Roxanne Rae, futile struggles, Brunettes, glasses

 
Sahryes outdoor bondage with leggings and sweater in a tight bind


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sahrye's trainer unties her neck and then puts her arms arounf the post. Her ankles are untied and then crossed and retied around the post as well. She's left momentarily as some thin leather lacing is obtained. It is then used to bind Sahrye's tits. She moans and yelps, but she still manages to not give up the code word. Her bound tits are squeezed and licked a few times before her thighs are roped and then pulled out wide and tied to stakes driven into the ground. She is left for a short time before her trainer returns. Sahrye is getting a bit scared now as he pounds a wooden stake into the ground in front of her. He adds a waist rope and then a crotchrope and then pulls it tight and ties it to the stake. She is pulled forward, but her wrists around the post keep her from falling completely forward. More rope is added, and Sahrye is soon pulled back to the post and bound securely to it. A thin length of leather is tied into her hair and then pulled and tied off tight to the top of the post. More thin leather is snaked under her breast bondage and then pulled up tight and tied off to the top of the post. Heavy duty green clamps are soon added to her sensitive nipples. It takes all the willpower Sahrye can muster to not give in at this point. The look on her face tells the story. She yelps as her bound and clamped tits are given a few slaps. To finish things off, black tape is wrapped over her gag and around the post. The extremely tight gag clamping her head to the post is the last straw. I remove the gag and she immediately gives up revealing the code word. The clip goes on for another minute or so as the breast bondage and hair tie are removed. Sahrye is clearly in distress and some great real expressions are caught.

Size - 1 104.96 MB
Duration - 00:29:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

outdoors, Brunettes, electrical tape, ethnic, futile struggles, post/pole/tree tied, leggings, breast torture, sweaters, futilestruggles, crotchrope, nipple clamps, cleave gag, Sahrye

 
Serenes Stress Release through Tying


Serene is an investment officer of some kind. She's in charge of making investment decisions with other peoples money. A very stressful job indeed. She needed a little release so she came to see me after work one day. She showed up wearing a conservative green suit. I get to work right away. I bind her legs. I tie her legs above the knee in 3 places and below the knee in 2 and a half. Her elbows and wrists are tied and I also add a simple chest harness. I sit her down and gag Serene with a huge red ball harness gag. This is where Part 1 ends... It is almost all on camera tying.

Size - 387.27 MB
Duration - 00:17:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

futilestruggles, futile struggles, ballgag, Serene Isley, Brunettes, business attire, Busty

 
Blindfolded and Gagged Blonde in Tight Leather Straps


Size - 1 119.21 MB
Duration - 00:25:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

leather straps, pony girls, handcuffs, Blondes, futilestruggles, blindfolded, shock collar, nipple clamps, futile struggles, bit gag tongue port, harness gag, the girl, leather

 
Candors Fence Stretcher and Clover Clamps Torture


I have a handful of Candor's hair as I walk her in. I manhandle her a bit and then shove a huge red ballgag in her mouth. I don't want her to get away, so I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead. I raise her skirt and discover that she is wearing a skort. I smack her ass and then her tits HARD for a while, before I cut her skorts off her, as I don't like them. I then continue smacking her ass. I grab a bundle of rope and tie it around her waist. I turn her around and make her spread her legs as I smack her satin panty clad ass again and again. I grab her tits and slightly lift her off the ground as I turn her back around. I make her keep her legs spread as I add more rope around her chest. A rope is tied off to the fence post behind her to keep her from pulling forward. A rope is pulled tightly between her legs. A fence stretcher is used to pull it up and forward very tightly. Clover clamps are attached to her nipples. A rope is attached and then run over a pulley where a heavy hook is tied to the other end. A bucket is then hung from the hook. I slowly start placing objects in the bucket until finally the clover clamps pull free from her nipples. Up until this point Candor has been fairly quiet. She finally starts moaning and whimpering. I quickly re-clamp them with some heavy duty clamps. I walk away leaving her to endure her crotchrope, clamps, and gag. When I return, I start smacking her ass once again. She now starts to moan with each smack. I remove her gag and then I pull her up by her crotchrope. I pull her head back by her hair with one hand as I remove the clamps with my other. After removing them, I give them a pinch and continue slapping and squeezing her tits. I get more rope and order her to cross her legs. Once crossed, I start tying them. After I get 3 bands on her upper legs and 1 on her lower, I stop to grope and slap my bondage playtoy for a while. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and let her take a seat.

Size - 803.33 MB
Duration - 00:35:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

pantyhose, Candor, crotchrope, futile struggles, breast torture, futilestruggles, Blondes, nipple clamps, Breast bondage

 
Blindfolded and Gagged - Monica Jade and Rubee Rox in Futile Struggles


Monica waits in the storage area while I go get Rubee. Neckroped, bound, and hooded, Monica moans and struggles for a while before I appear with a bound and gagged Rubee. I neckrope her as well. It is late and after a night of dancing, their night is just getting started. We have some high paying regular customers who request that the dancers wear pantyhose. These two always complain and constantly take them off. We could just fire them, but the club loaned them money and they will work until the loan is paid in full. They will spend the evening with me, and then we will see if their attitudes have improved tomorrow night. I roughly manhandle them as I crotchrope and tie their elbows together. This bondage is not meant to be comfortable. I slap their tits hard as they yelp and try to manuever away, but their attempts are futile. I take off my belt and each receieve a few hard belt whippings. I would like to administer more, but I don't want them too marked up for work... I have other ways of adjusting attitudes. They moan and struggle as I set up thick piece of lumber on concrete blocks. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 896.48 MB
Duration - 00:20:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, Rubee Rox, ballgag, whipped, blindfolded, pantyhose, Brunettes, Monica Jade, hooded, not barefoot, glasses, black girls, Petite, ethnic, crotchrope, futilestruggles

 
Crotchrope and Pulley - Illustrious Rouges Extreme Bondage


It seemed a little to good to be true, but Illustrious was able to escape from the rickety wooden shed. It is surrounded by wilderness so she has no choice than to head into it. She has one major problem though, her arms are still cruelly bound behind her back. Her elbows are crushed together as well as her wrists. She runs through the forest for a while, but they seem like they go on forever. She soon tires and starts walking more slowly. Her captor eventually walks up behind her and clasps a hand over her mouth. She didn't see him coming... You see, He is wearing camouflage. He forces her to her knees where he cleave gags her very tightly. He then forces her onto the ground. He produces another length of rope and binds her ankles with it. He stands up and leaves her to struggle at his feet for a few moments. He then roughly grabs her tits and uses them as a handle to help her to her feet. He forces her to hop through the woods until they finally arrive at a sturdy tree. He ties her at her waist to the tree to keep her situated there. He soon unties her elbows and wrists, but immediately reties them overhead to the tree. She is then left to struggle . When her captor finally returns, he cuts her sweater right down the middle exposing her tits to the cold autumn air. He gropes them for a bit before he cuts away a little more fabric that gets in his way. He unties her ankles, but once again he reties them immediately. This time her ankles are tied the ends of a sturdy branch, forcing her legs wide apart. When her legs are spread, it also tightens up the ropes on her wrists. He circles his captive before slapping her ass hard 5 or 6 times. he leaves her to struggle once again. When he returns he removes the rope around her waist. He uses it to fashion a crotchrope. He attaches the other end to a pulley attached to another tree. Illustrious Rouge's legs and hips are forced away from the tree. She moans and whimpers as the rope between her legs feels like it will split her in two. Once again the ropes pulling her wrists up got tighter again! She's left to endure the bondage once again. Her captor eventually decides to give her something else to think about. He picks up a thin tee branch and begind to whip her tits with it. She moans and whimpers with increased intensity now! He only stops so he can slap her nice ass. He gives both cheeks attention before leaving the girl bound and gagged in the wilderness once again.

Size - 684.25 MB
Duration - 00:30:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, crotchrope, pantyhose, outdoors, Illustrious Rouge, post/pole/tree tied, cleave gag, futile struggles, sweaters

 
Olivias Humiliation and Bondage in a Futile Struggle - Leg Strappado


Size - 749.19 MB
Duration - 00:19:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

FutileStruggles, Bondage, Humiliation, Futile Struggles, Restraint

 
Groping and Manhandling in Bondage


Betty has been a brat lately. Some tight bondage, and more specifically a tight hogtie, should cure that. The clip starts with Betty standing withe her wrists tied behind her back. I arch her back and bury a ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight giving Betty the multiple chins that I like. I grope and manhandle her for a while before I neckrope her and tie it off overhead. I then start binding her. I start with a rope around her waist. Betty moans as a tight rope is pulled tightly between her legs. More ropes are tied under her ass cheeks, making her ass bulge the way I like it. I rip open her blouse and manhandle her again. I add a simple rope chest harness, before I start binding her long muscular legs which are accentuated even more by the fact that she is wearing 6 inch heels. I bind her upper legs with 3 bands of tight rope and 1 band below her knees before I take a break. I spend some time groping her before I untie her neckrope from above and put her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 407.9 MB
Duration - 00:18:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, futilestruggles, Brunettes, futile struggles, business attire, Betty Jaded

 
Amanda Foxx - Busty MILF in Business Attire and Panty Gags


Size - 660.92 MB
Duration - 00:15:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

panty gags, business attire, Blondes, Busty, MILF, Breast bondage, crotchrope, nipple clamps, futile struggles, breast torture, futilestruggles, Amanda Foxx

 
Cleave Gag - Silencing Edens Pleas


As told by Eden The man in the white Lab Coat disappears for a while. I struggle while tied by my neck. After a while he returns with more tape! He wraps my lower legs individually in a criss-cross pattern, but he doesn't tape my ankles together. He does some more decorative taping on my upper body. He also tapes across my tits very tightly. Now he tightens my neckrope and forces me up on my tiptoes. After a few minutes of this, my calves are burning. Things get worse though... He starts spanking my ass, and I mean hard! He puts on his glasses and starts taking notes as I suffer and pray my calves don't give out. He finally removes the neck rope. He walks me back and forth a few times, but soon he strings me back up by my neck again. Its even tighter than before. I'm back on my tippy toes again. He gets more tape and tapes my ankles. I'm once again released from the neck rope. He orders me to hop back and forth across the room. I can barely breathe at this point as the tape is so tight around my chest and stomach. Now he's making me hop!! After he tires of that, he makes me hop in place and in a circle. Just as I feel I'm going to pass out once again, He orders me to stop and lets me sit down... Finally!! He once again starts adding more tape, Jeez. He uses it on my face this time. Under my chin and over my head, and then over the bridge of my nose. He leaves me seated. Between the tape and the pantyhose, I can barely see anything, so I don't dare try and get up. After a bit, I hear a camera clicking away. The man then makes me stand and I hear him taking more pics. I soon black out and then I finally wake up. What a dream!!

Size - 414.81 MB
Duration - 00:18:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

pantyhose, Eden, hooded, Breast bondage, head encasement, face bondage, cleave gag, Tape Bondage, electrical tape, nylon encasement, blindfolded, gags, futile struggles, futilestruggles, Blondes, hopping, barefoot, taped hands, crotchrope

 
Edens Futilestruggles Against Tight Chest Ropes


As Told by Eden I'm left to dangle by my neck rope for a while while he sits back and watches. He seems to be getting some kind of perverse pleasure from watching me bound and gagged like this. After a while, the man releases my neck rope, and then grabs a hold of the leash he tied to my crotchrope earlier and yanks on it forcing me to follow him. he makes me walk 5 or 6 feet and then he stops and spanks my ass hard, over and over. He yanks on the crotchrope leash and I'm forced to follow again. he smacks my ass and gropes my tits. This goes on several more times before we reach our destination. Instead of a neck rope, he ties my crotchrope leash up high to an overhead pulley thingy. I guess so I can't get away... Like I could anyway with my arms tied the way they are and my ankles hobbled. He leaves, but returns shortly. Once again he manhandles and gropes me and smacks my ass hard over and over. Then he unties my ankles. I really doubt he's letting me go, so I'm a little worried about what his plans are for me. He picks me up and orders me to stick my feet through the openings below the arm rests on an old office chair. I comply. What else can I do? Sitting in the chair backwards, he ties me chest ropes to the back of the chair and then ties my ankles up to the arm rests. I'm pretty much toast by this point. It's taking all my energy just to breathe, because the ropes are so tight around my chest. He's still not done. He wraps my gag with Black tape! He then starts smacking my ass again. Like I said, I can barely breathe and then he starts in with that. Just as I feel I'm about to pass out, I wake up.

Size - 310.34 MB
Duration - 00:13:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

gags, ballgag, crotchrope, pantyhose, electrical tape, futilestruggles, chairtied, Blondes, futile struggles, harness gag, Eden

 
Nose Hooks and Futile Struggles


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. NOTES: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip.

Size - 554.52 MB
Duration - 00:14:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Brunettes, Busty, futile struggles, business attire, pantyhose, hogtied, futilestruggles, breast torture, nose hooks, Mystic Moon

 
Futile Struggles - The Helplessness of Bound JJ


She still has nothing to tell him. He stuffs a huge pair of cotton panties, that were left in a room, in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap is wrapped around her head. He tosses the empty roll as he walks away. Unfortunately for JJ he comes right back with microfoam tape. He wraps her head several more times with it. JJ is left bound and brutally gagged once again. Ace finally returns and binds her right tit with clear tape. He then ungags JJ once again. She talks, but complaints are of no use to Ace. He cleave gags JJ with an ace style elastic bandage. He then binds her left tit. Not happy with the gag, he adds microfoam tape to the gag. Even with no mouth stuffing, a gag like this is very very effective. JJ endures the bondage and gag as he continues taping her to the chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 489.5 MB
Duration - 00:16:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Tape Bondage, chairtied, Breast bondage, pantyhose, futile struggles, Brunettes, JJ Plush, electrical tape, panty gags, futilestruggles, Busty, cleave gag, mummification

 
Cheyenne Jewels Heavy Duty Nipple Clamps and 45lb Weight Pull


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Cheyenne is made to stand. A rope is attached to her chest harness and then tied up and back. Some heavy duty clamps are well... clamped on her nipples. She is then crotchroped. It is in turn, pulled up through an eyelet and then tied to a 45lb weight, forcing her hips forward. A heavy padlock is added to each nipple clamp. Then to make things worse, they are tied out to the sides with rope. Cheyenne moans as I to squeeze her clamped tits. I add some rope around her ankles and then tie her legs apart. She's left to endure the bondage for a while. Eventually her left nipple clamp slips off. I leave the other attached as I nose hook her and force her head back. I take a few pics for our photo album and then I go to the other room to watch TV for a while as Cheyenne endures her bondage. I return with a wooden shoe horn. I slap her tits with it. She jerks so hard that she pulls the nose hook out. That's ok though. I spend some time with a hand over her mouth as I grope and manhandle her bound body. I tighten her crotch rope and leave her once again. When I finally return, I I release her from the crotch rope and make her kneel. I ungag her and tell her she'll be spending most of her time in that position from now on so she needs to get used to it. Judging from her reaction, I think she's learned her lesson.

Size - 547.14 MB
Duration - 00:24:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Cheyenne Jewel, Brunettes, panty gags, futile struggles, futilestruggles, nipple clamps, crotchrope, pantyhose, nose hooks

 
Amanda Maries Futile Struggles Against Tight Bondage Outdoors


The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize before getting more rope. He crotchropes her and then unties her feet and ankles. Her legs are then spread wide and tied off the wooden stakes driven deep into the ground. He now spends some time playing with his captive. He gropes her perky tits. Amanda moans as her eyes roll back into her head when he repeatedly slaps her exposed inner thighs. He leaves her for a bit, but soon returns with a thin switch. He cleans it with his pocket knyf right in front of her. He smacks her inner thighs with it, leaving nicely spaced stripes. He rubs it over her crotchrope and pussy lips. Amanda thrashes about as she is whipped again. He tosses the switch aside for now so he can enhance her bondage. Her upper thighs are tied individually to the post with more coconut rope. He leaves her again for just a short while, before returning with thin twine. He uses it to accentuate her tits for the switch. he picks it back up and starts whipping her tits with it. After a while of her tits being whipped the clip ends. I have added some behind the scenes footage of Amanda being gagged.

Size - 885.68 MB
Duration - 00:23:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Amanda Marie, futilestruggles, futile struggles, crotchrope, outdoors, post/pole/tree tied

 
Top