• ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AMATEUR FORUM!
    PRO & PRO/AM CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE AMATEUR FORUMS!

    ​

    All new threads are moderated on this forum. This means that a moderator needs to approve your thread before it will show up on the board. Once you create your thread please do not create a second thread with the same content. This will get you banned. Also, we do not allow hijacking old threads by posting in old threads to get around the moderation rules. If you hijack you get banned!



    Vamateur forums were created for users to share with our adult community their photos, videos and a variety of other entertaining content.

    We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments.

    Please take care to read and follow our simple rules before you post!

    1b. Do not include links to any filehost that requires a survey before you can access the download link.

    1c. Do not include premium only links, all download links must be available to free users

    1d. Do not post links to websites or torrents without permission of administrator. Use image and file

    2a. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products, services or include referral links to filehosts. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites without express permission from the administrator of this forum. (exceptions: If you are a Verified Amateur Babe you have permission to promote your website and/or promote certain items for sale. Contact admin if you have questions.)

    2b.Only post Hardcore material in a Forum Labeled Hardcore.
    (All photos &

    3a. When posting zip file of photos please give the file size and number of photos in the zip and post at least three samples of what is in the zip.

    3b. When posting videos please give the file size and duration. Post at least Four sample photos or a single compilation photo of what is in the video. Do not post external links to another site with the video. You MUST post only links to a file host with your video.

    3c. Please do not post more than 1 video or picture sets per post.

    3d. Please do not post more than 30 photos in a single post. If you have more than 30 photos either split them into several posts or post a few samples and a zip of all the photos. Please post photos using thumbnails and no more than one or two linked images.

    4. You may link and promote your site as long as you link back to http://vamateur.com. You MAY NOT put links to other sites in your signature unless your signature links lead to a page that has a link

    6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.

    6a. Please try to post photos and videos that do not have other website watermarks if possible. You should be able to find the same set without watermarks by doing a reverse image search. (See our Request section to learn more about reverse image searching.)

    6b. When posting previews they need to be large enough to clearly see the content. 250 x 250 is the minimum for single pics. If you are posting video previews with multiple frames you need to make your preview clearly visible with a minimum of 300 x 300.

    7. Our main focus is amateur content, all pro and pro/am content will be moved to Off Topic section!r11

    8a. Do not post any Stickham videos unless you are absolutely sure they are adults on cam.

    8b. Be extremely careful when posting webcam videos and ensure that all persons in the video are 18 or older. If you're not positive don't post it. (Remember: You are responsible for what you post!)

    8c. Absolutely no Jailbait or School Girl posts allowed. Again, all people in photos/videos MUST be 18 years old. If you aren't sure then do not post it.

    9. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content.

    10. All posts must be written in English.

    11. DO NOT make repeated comments just to add to your post count. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos) first.

    12. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.

    13. If you find a thread or post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the report button to send a report to our staff so we can handle it in an appropriate manner.

    The report button looks like this:
    report.gif

    14. Find the thanks button and use it rather than making a lot of unnecessary comments.

    15. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread and post your request in

    16b. Do not hijack old threads (in the porn sections) and take ownership of a thread to post your content. You must start your own thread and it must be approved by a staff member. You may post to another thread if the thread owner gives permission.

    17. We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that uses image or file hosts that contain annoying advertising or harmful contents of any

    Please post Scat & Golden Showers in there sections 0nly.

    19. No Rape or Snuff content allowed. (We know that hopefully most of this is simulated, but it is not allowed at all even if it is fake.)

    ............................................

    Digital Millenium Copyright Act

    Vamateur.com Takedown Policy
  • You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  • If you are using RapidGator as your File Host you must now start using a mirror host.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Pepper Sterlings Futile Struggles in Pantyhose Mummification


I've been wanting to do a mummification/strappado combo for quite some time, but I realize that there are only a handful of models that can pull it off. Pepper was in the neighborhood for the day and she is one of them. It's July and hot. Doing a mummification in 100 degree heat is definitely not optimal, but since I don't know when she'll be back, I go ahead and try it. I almost make it to the finished product when Pepper taps out. The constriction and the heat turn out to be a little to much. I believe that had it been a cooler day this attempt would have been a success. I did learn a few things as well, so my next attempt should be a success.

Size - 619.39 MB
Duration - 00:27:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

mummification, strappado, Busty, Tape Bondage, MILF, nylon encasement, tape hood, futile struggles, futilestruggles, pantyhose, Pepper Sterling, electrical tape, head encasement, face bondage, hooded

 
Adaras Open Mouth Gag and Sweat-Soaked Scene


This clip starts where Part 3 ended. When Adara was captured, I found cigarettes on her. They are not allowed, but I don't want them to go to waste, so I light up 2 of them and make Adara smoke them both. It's not long and she can't handle it any longer. She is hooded until she can't handle it any longer. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the hood and her mouth is propped open wide with a Jennings gag. I tie rope to her ankle ties and run it around the base of the horse to further limit her movement. JJ and I lounge around for a while as we enjoy watching Adara suffer and endure. We have other appointments, so we say our goodbyes to Adara for now. At the very end, I added a little behind the scenes footage of Adara talking about the cigarettes.

Size - 806.95 MB
Duration - 00:15:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

tape hood, blindfolded, futile struggles, futilestruggles, hooded, Wooden Pony, face bondage, Sweat, wooden horse, Adara, nipple clamps, Blondes, barefoot, Open Mouth Gag

 
Amanda Foxxs Futile Struggles in Breast Bondage


This Episode starts where Episode 1 ended... I grope and manhandle Amanda before releasing her tits from the rubber bands and removing her gag. I untie her wrists from around the post, but retie them. Her ankles are untied, before I lift her onto a rickety old cart. The top is comprised of round bars, with enough room in between for her tits to hang through. Her ankles are tied around the post and her heels are slowly removed. I hood Amanda with a nylon and then gag her with duct tape. This is where Episode 2 ends. NOTES: Streaming Only.

Size - 366.92 MB
Duration - 00:16:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

barefoot, MILF, Amanda Foxx, futilestruggles, ballgag, gags, breast torture, futile struggles, Breast bondage, fishing line, bastinado, crotchrope, Busty, chairtied, Blondes

 
Chair-Tied Lexi Lane Endures Futile Struggles in Breast Torture


Lexi has been fantasizing about having her big tits tortured ever since she can remember. She stops by kneels and begs to have this done. She pays me and I begin. Lexi is ballgagged before I order her to stand and out of her blazer. Her arms are then bound behind her back. I then start in with her tits. Her blouse is ripped open and I commence groping and slapping her big tits. Although her tits receive most of the abuse, her ass gets a few hard smacks as well. Lexi is seated shortly after. She is tied to the chair and her blouse is cut off. I then make a bra out of wire for her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 367.18 MB
Duration - 00:16:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

breast torture, Blondes, chairtied, futile struggles, Busty, office attire, futilestruggles, garter and stockings, Breast bondage, business attire, Lexi Lane

 
Illustrious Rouge Hogtied and Helpless in Steel Bondage Scene


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... IR's head is pulled back when I chain her harness gag to her toe cuffs. The metal cuffs and chains are already digging into her tender flesh, but it really digs in when she jerks and twitches from the bastinado she is now receiving. I use a thin wooden paddle to smack her soles. I roll her on her side so I can get a new view. I like to see the tightness of the chain drawn up tight between her legs. I start slapping her feet once again. I love watching her squirm while helplessly cuffed and gagged. Now that she is on her side I clover clamp her nipples and then pull them tight and padlock them to her collar. I leave her once again to endure her inescapable steel bondage. At the end of the clip I return to release her, but I change my mind partway through and I leave her still cuffed... The lights go out and the clip ends.

Size - 911.57 MB
Duration - 00:17:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

ballgag, blindfolded, futile struggles, Brunettes, crotchrope, bastinado, barefoot, handcuffs, futilestruggles, nipple clamps, harness gag, Illustrious Rouge, hogtied, feet and toes bondage

 
Uncle Eric Cleans Up Amanda Fox After 12 Pie Smashings


This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... One by one they are smashed into her face and on top of her head, making a mess. It does not matter because Amanda, I'm sure, will do a fine job cleaning them up. Once all 12 pies have been used, Uncle Eric leaves her there covered in crust and filling as he takes more pictures. He releases her from her hogtie and into a standing position. He gets her hopping by slapping her bound tits a few times. He guides her as she hops out back into the alley where he gets out the hose to clean her up a little. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Size - 369.45 MB
Duration - 00:16:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

hopping, Breast bondage, crotchrope, futilestruggles, hogtied, gags, Amanda Fox, nylon encasement, Blondes, futile struggles, Amanda Foxx, Busty, MILF, pantyhose

 
Mandy Ks Roleplaying in Kidnapping Scenes


Size - 788.47 MB
Duration - 00:10:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

FutileStruggles, Kidnapping, Roleplaying, Restraint, Futile Struggles

 
Fayth Moans and Twitches in Futile Struggles While Hogtied


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I display a huge blue sponge to Fayth and she smiles as she thinks that there is no way that's going to fit in her mouth. It does though. I make sure it stays by wrapping her head with clear tape. I grope her tits a bit and then I tie her elbows together as Fayth struggles with the gag. Fayth is disappointed in herself. Not only did she lose the balloon popping contest, now she taps out on a gag. I tie up a few loose ends and then I get her next gag... 2 washcloths. It takes a while, but I eventually work both in. I seal them in with orange tape. I put her on the floor. She struggles for a bit on her side. I want to get her hogtied, so I soon put her on her stomach. She struggles to breathe as I tie her feet. I'm soon arching her into about as severe of a hogtie that her genetics will allow. Fayth's eyes definitely turn a little more blue when she's in tight bondage, but I don't want to get sidetracked. I use the rope, that was tied in her hair from earlier, to pull her head back. I tie it off to her feet. Fayth has a look of determination as she endures the tight hogtie. About all she can do is moan and twitch... not much room to struggle at this point. After a while I roll her onto her side. She sure can't do it by herself. I leave her on her side for a while. When I think she's about had enough, I... slap her ass as I use her crotchrope as a handle. I give her tits a squeeze as well. Fayth is known to be quite the escape artist. I ask her if she's going to escape. I ask if she wants to be untied. I ask her more questions so I can hear her try and talk through her gag. I finally untie her hair and release her from the hogtie. I then remove her gag and walk away, leaving her on the floor.

Size - 699.65 MB
Duration - 00:31:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Fayth on Fire, hogtied, futile struggles, futilestruggles, crotchrope

 
Pump Gag and Nipple Clamps on Ariel Anderssen in a Post-Tied Scene


Size - 964.74 MB
Duration - 00:18:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Ariel Anderssen, garter and stockings, pump gag, futile struggles, breast torture, nipple clamps, Lingerie, Blondes, crotchrope, not barefoot, futilestruggles, post/pole/tree tied

 
Amanda Marie Hooded and Taped in Electrical Tape Bondage


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... amanda is set down on the floor. I leave her there for a minute, but soon return. I wrap and tape her feet, but leave her toes out. I then completely wrap her head except her nose. amanda is then left to struggle on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I show some behind the scenes footage of her being un-mummified. Then I added the panty gagging footage that that was used when the clip originally started. The behind the scenes footage starts at the 7:48 mark.

Size - 175.66 MB
Duration - 00:12:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

taped hands, feet toes, electrical tape, mummification, barefoot, Tape Bondage, panty gags, head encasement, feet and toes bondage, hooded, Amanda Marie, futilestruggles, blindfolded, futile struggles

 
Summer Bound and Gagged with a Pump Gag and Chest Harness


Actually it is a 1000 foot challenge, but I failed and only manged to get 700 ft on Summer. Summer is standing barefoot and neckroped. I immediately gag her with a pump gag. I then starts tying her. I start at her waist and start working my way down her legs. Summer struggles to maintain her balance as she tries to stay on her tippy toes to alleviate some of the strain on her neck. I stop adding rope just above her knees. I then add a simple chest harness before I tie her elbows together. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 680.09 MB
Duration - 00:30:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, electrical tape, futile struggles, Summer, Brunettes, Busty, futilestruggles, pump gag, barefoot

 
Dollys Bound Tits Smack with Wooden Spoon in Panty Gag


Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, forcing her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Size - 700.25 MB
Duration - 00:18:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

pantyhose, futilestruggles, hogtied, Dolly, futile struggles

 
Hotel Maids Vicious Vamp Futile Struggles Caught


Size - 491.75 MB
Duration - 00:34:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Fetish, Roleplaying, Sadomasochism, Futile Struggles, BDSM

 
Safas Nipple Clamps and Futile Struggles on Concrete


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest... Kind of like a balltie. Safa is not very flexible and you can tell by the way she moans as I rope her into position. I leave her there for a while. I'm unhappy with her struggling... I want to see more effort. I have a thin wooded paddle (actually a wooden shorehorn) and I offer her some encouragement by slapping her feet and tits with it. She begs me to stop through her gag and she really starts struggling now! I'd say it's safe to assume that she does NOT like this part of the shoot. After a while of this I leave her once again. She eventually stops struggling again, so I nipple clamp her. She really starts struggling again!! She screams and begs me to remove them. I feel like being a nice guy, so I do. I leave her to struggle on the dirty concrete floor for a while longer. I eventually return to untie her legs and remove her gag. I play with her bound tits as she recovers and works her jaw.

Size - 576.95 MB
Duration - 00:25:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Busty, business attire, barefoot, Breast bondage, Safa, futile struggles, feet and toes bondage, Brunettes, futilestruggles, balltied, hogtied, nipple clamps

 
Adara Sits Bound in Heels After Leg Strapping


I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 428.57 MB
Duration - 00:19:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

riding Pants, futilestruggles, Adara, jodhpurs, pony girls, futile struggles, Blondes

 
Courtneys Laid-Back Leather Bondage and Equestrian Outfit Test


I have a custom video coming up that utilizes a specific outfit and leather gear. I had to order it all. Before I schedule a date for the custom, I wanted to make sure everything fit and work out any problems beforehand. That being said, this is a playful laid back clip. It starts with Courtney standing in her street clothes. Her first task is to strip and put on her equestrian riding pants and boots. I'm liking the way her britches are fitting her so I have her turn around so I can slap her ass in them a few times. The boots fit perfect as well. The next item is a new leather arm binder. I've never used one before so it takes me a few minutes to figure out which way the straps go. I ordered the smallest one they had, but I believe it could definitely be made a little smaller. I bind her legs with 4 leather straps next. I have a little fun as I manhandle and smack Courtney's ass a bit, before I pull up a chair. Courtney takes a seat and I ask her what she thinks of the arm binder. Next up is a blindfold and a harness panel ballgag. They are not going to be used in the custom, but since I was placing an order, I ordered them for myself. Once they are in place, I decide to put her in a hogtie. I help her to the floor and then I tighten up the straps on her legs. I assumed that there would be a D-ring on the top of the harness gag, but there wasn't :(... I am very sad about that. I wanted to be able to pull her head back using the gag, so I try a few different ways and end up using a caribener. I order Courtney to struggle for us now and she does. She looks very hot struggling in leather and riding pants. After a while I roll her onto her side, but not for long. Something isn't quite right. I roll her back onto her stomach. It's not long before I start removing Courtney's bondage gear. We find out what wasn't quite right. She looks a little disheveled now, but that's a good thing after bondage. The next part will be a Pony Girl Harness and harness bitgag.

Size - 1 462.18 MB
Duration - 00:38:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

MILF, jodhpurs, Busty, futile struggles, Courtney, riding Pants, futilestruggles, tongue port bit gag, Blondes, leather straps, hogtied, leather

 
Pepper Sterling Gagged and Bound in Electrical Tape Hogtie


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Pepper's gag is removed before The Masked Man puts her into a stringent hogtie variation. The bar her ankles are tied to are tied to the post in front of her and her chest harness is pulled tight and tied to the post behind her. Pepper knows, by now, that not having something shoved down her throat is a treat, and she knows to stay quiet as the Man positions and arches her where he wants. Soon she is gagged anyway with a shop cloth. Black tape secures it. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar tied to her ankles, which in turn pull her head back. Nose hooks are next. He places cotton pads on her eyes and tapes around her head, blinding Pepper. Clover clamps are applied to her nipples, before the man leaves her once again. All Pepper can do is moan through her gag, twitch a little, and endure her bondage until the Masked man returns to bind her once again.

Size - 507.68 MB
Duration - 00:22:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Pepper Sterling, nose hooks, Brunettes, futilestruggles, Busty, electrical tape, futile struggles, nipple clamps, blindfolded, pantyhose, hogtied, MILF

 
Struggling Monica Jades Left Tit Secured After Multiple Attempts


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Monica seems relieved to be sitting and even more so when I remove the mouth stretching red ball gag. Soon I remove her hood. Her wrists are untied and retied behind her back. The nipple clamps are also removed. A thick posture collar is strapped around her neck. I then tie up her right tit and then I tie it off to a ring on her collar. After a few failures, I manage to get Monica's left tit tied in the same manner. Monica get's worried that I'll get angry at her tit for not cooperating, but I don't get angry. I cleave gag her next and then I take a little time to play with and slap her bound tits as Monica moans through her gag. I clamp her septum next... this will come in handy soon. Her elbows are bound next, along with a very simple chest harness. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 427.59 MB
Duration - 00:19:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Monica Jade, futilestruggles, ethnic, hooded, nipple clamps, black girls, futile struggles

 
Illustrious Rouges Taped Hands and Nylon Encasement


Illustrious Rouge has just been brought to her new home for the day. Her ankles have been taped to her thighs, and her arms are folded with wrists taped to her upper arms. Her fingers have also been taped. She is wearing a harness muzzle gag. I have a short chain attached to it and I walk her through the large room on all fours... elbows and knees. She slows down several times, and I have to stop and smack her ass a few times. At the end of the walk we arrive on a nice bamboo rug for her to lay on. I leave her to roll around on her rug for a bit. When I return I cut the tape from her arms and put them behind her back in the box position. I then completely tape her up from the waist up with red tape. I leave her tits exposed though. I unbuckle and remove her muzzle harness and then I remove the huge foam ball from her mouth, but the ball goes back in soon enough. It is sealed in with the red tape and then black tape is added as well and criss crossed over her face and under her chin. Part 1 ends shortly after the gag is complete. Illustrious Rouge magically appears with pantyhose on her head before the ball is shoved back in her mouth. This is because we attempted 2 other brutal gags that she couldn't handle. Those gaggings will be included at the end of part2 and at the end of the full version as extras

Size - 805.35 MB
Duration - 00:16:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

harness gag, cleave gag, futile struggles, taped hands, face bondage, electrical tape, puppy play, nylon encasement, futilestruggles, Tape Bondage, pantyhose

 
Safas Strenuous Bondage - Busty Actress Tied with Crotchrope and Chest Harness


I meet Safa and its not long before she asks what I do. I tell her. She has experienced some bondage recently and has discovered that she likes it. I invite her back to my place for a quick bondage session. With a handful of her hair, I walk her into my studio. Her hands are already bound behind her back. I grope, manhandle and smack her ass for a while before I tie a rope around her neck and tie it overhead. You can tell by her facial expressions that she is enjoying herself so far. I tie 2 bands of rope around her thighs and once again, the look on her face as she's being bound tells me that she wasn't lying when she said she like bondage. I add a chest harness next. I take a break from roping to manhandle her tits not that they have some rope around them. I then rope up her calves and ankles. I strap in a ball gag that barely fits very tightly. I snip away the straps on her shirt and pull out her large firm tits. Of course I'm going to spend a little time slapping and squeezing them, I'd be silly not to! I attach her chest harness in the back to the post behind her. I crotchrope her and pull it up and out in front. I end up tying her head back by her hair as well. I manhandle her once again in this most helpless position. I then walk away and enjoy the view of Safa enduring her bondage. Her arms are still only tied at the wrists, but with the tight crotchrope and her head pulled back while ballgagged, this position is pretty strenuous. It will however get even more strenuous by the time we're done! I eventually remove the crotchrope and untie her hair. I pull up a chair and sit her down as the drool bubbles from around the gag. The clip ends shortly after.

Size - 719.03 MB
Duration - 00:32:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, crotchrope, Busty, Safa, futilestruggles

 
Top