• ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AMATEUR FORUM!
    PRO & PRO/AM CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE AMATEUR FORUMS!

    ​

    All new threads are moderated on this forum. This means that a moderator needs to approve your thread before it will show up on the board. Once you create your thread please do not create a second thread with the same content. This will get you banned. Also, we do not allow hijacking old threads by posting in old threads to get around the moderation rules. If you hijack you get banned!



    Vamateur forums were created for users to share with our adult community their photos, videos and a variety of other entertaining content.

    We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments.

    Please take care to read and follow our simple rules before you post!

    1b. Do not include links to any filehost that requires a survey before you can access the download link.

    1c. Do not include premium only links, all download links must be available to free users

    1d. Do not post links to websites or torrents without permission of administrator. Use image and file

    2a. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products, services or include referral links to filehosts. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites without express permission from the administrator of this forum. (exceptions: If you are a Verified Amateur Babe you have permission to promote your website and/or promote certain items for sale. Contact admin if you have questions.)

    2b.Only post Hardcore material in a Forum Labeled Hardcore.
    (All photos &

    3a. When posting zip file of photos please give the file size and number of photos in the zip and post at least three samples of what is in the zip.

    3b. When posting videos please give the file size and duration. Post at least Four sample photos or a single compilation photo of what is in the video. Do not post external links to another site with the video. You MUST post only links to a file host with your video.

    3c. Please do not post more than 1 video or picture sets per post.

    3d. Please do not post more than 30 photos in a single post. If you have more than 30 photos either split them into several posts or post a few samples and a zip of all the photos. Please post photos using thumbnails and no more than one or two linked images.

    4. You may link and promote your site as long as you link back to http://vamateur.com. You MAY NOT put links to other sites in your signature unless your signature links lead to a page that has a link

    6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.

    6a. Please try to post photos and videos that do not have other website watermarks if possible. You should be able to find the same set without watermarks by doing a reverse image search. (See our Request section to learn more about reverse image searching.)

    6b. When posting previews they need to be large enough to clearly see the content. 250 x 250 is the minimum for single pics. If you are posting video previews with multiple frames you need to make your preview clearly visible with a minimum of 300 x 300.

    7. Our main focus is amateur content, all pro and pro/am content will be moved to Off Topic section!r11

    8a. Do not post any Stickham videos unless you are absolutely sure they are adults on cam.

    8b. Be extremely careful when posting webcam videos and ensure that all persons in the video are 18 or older. If you're not positive don't post it. (Remember: You are responsible for what you post!)

    8c. Absolutely no Jailbait or School Girl posts allowed. Again, all people in photos/videos MUST be 18 years old. If you aren't sure then do not post it.

    9. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content.

    10. All posts must be written in English.

    11. DO NOT make repeated comments just to add to your post count. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos) first.

    12. You may not post personal information about anyone seen here. No last names! Please do not post links to a person's profile on a social networking site. Our site cannot be used for any personal revenge scenarios.

    13. If you find a thread or post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the report button to send a report to our staff so we can handle it in an appropriate manner.

    The report button looks like this:
    report.gif

    14. Find the thanks button and use it rather than making a lot of unnecessary comments.

    15. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread and post your request in

    16b. Do not hijack old threads (in the porn sections) and take ownership of a thread to post your content. You must start your own thread and it must be approved by a staff member. You may post to another thread if the thread owner gives permission.

    17. We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that uses image or file hosts that contain annoying advertising or harmful contents of any

    Please post Scat & Golden Showers in there sections 0nly.

    19. No Rape or Snuff content allowed. (We know that hopefully most of this is simulated, but it is not allowed at all even if it is fake.)

    ............................................

    Digital Millenium Copyright Act

    Vamateur.com Takedown Policy
  • You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
  • If you are using RapidGator as your File Host you must now start using a mirror host.

~Beautiful Pregnant & Lactation Ladies~

Pregnant_Troie Senza Limiti (Cento X Cento) [remastered]




Donne incinta non hanno perso la voglia di farsi scopare come maiale...per la prima volta davanti alle telecamere...amatoriali.

Pregnant women have not lost their desire to get fucked like a pig...for the first time in front of amateur cameras.

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 01:07:38 Size: 2.49 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Pregnant Lecherous_wife - vibrator masturbation




Lecherous_wife gets full nude and lotions up her belly. then she sucks a dildo for a little. after that she masturbates with a vibrator sitting on a chair.

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 02:20:40 Size: 1.81 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Pregnant Lilith_monroee - dildo fuck machine





Lilith_monroee is almost full nude and masturbates with a dildo fuck machine in missionary, cowgirl and doggy on the bed.

Video: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:32:27 Size: 456.25 MB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Kelly Payne - Pregnant Mom finds Son jerking off in her bed




Your mother comes home early from work and finds you naked in her bed, clearly jerking off. She's been a bit suspicious of you lately as her pregnancy has progressed and has noticed you staring and clearly interested in her growing and changing body. You're embarrassed and a little shocked by her coming in and so nonchalantly acting as its not a big deal, slowly undressing in front of you, encouraging you to continue. Even grabbing a dildo from her drawer and starting to lick, suck and fuck it while talking dirty and encouraging you to stroke your cock for her while she squirts and orgasms all over the floor. After making herself cum a few times she climbs on top of you and starts riding your throbbing hard cock until you creampie her pussy, but she doesn't stop teasing you even after you've came. she rides her dildo and makes herself orgasm again while teasing and talking dirty, before stopping and excusing herself for a shower. Maybe after dinner you two can have a little more fun together?

Video: 1280x720 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:18:26 | Size: 214.64 MB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Sydney Harwin - Mommy Pregnant Oiled Up Fuck




This video is so so so SOOOO hot.. honestly I was so turned on whilst filming I could barely contain myself!!!! Mommy rubs coconut oil all over her belly, ass and tits to tempt you into fucking her pregnant horny pussy. You've always loved to put it inside Mommy and now she's pregnant, the sex will feel even better...

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:12:50 Size: 1.79 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_HotBerryTea - Pregnant Teacher Gives Birth Labor Nipples Breast Lactation




You sexy teacher is pregnant and keeps you after class in order to teach you all about her pregnant body: the belly, the breasts, the nipples. She lactates and offers you a taste of her sweet milk. Then finally she confesses: she's in labor and about to give birth! You get to watch and help her! As she breathes heavily you must massage her belly and nipples to relax her. She lets you look inside her pussy to see if it's time yet... Just wait for the final push!

Video: 1920x1080 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:22:47 | Size: 1.33 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Hot Spanish PREGNANT Mar Bella(BigBoobsMarBella) With Big Tits Gets Picked Up in Public






Antonio Mallorca, Mar Bella(BigBoobsMarBella), Lion Whitexxx

Version without censorship and blurring of faces.

Video: 3840x2160 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:31:22 | Size: 1.77 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Sydney Harwin - First Pregnant Sex




Have YOU ever had sex with a pregnant girl before? You play a guy who is fed up of waiting around for your wife to fulfil your lifelong fantasy of having sex with her while she is pregnant, so you secretly meet up with me- a single pregnant mom who you've been talking to online for a few weeks. I have offered you sex in exchange for money, but it isn't long before I'm begging you to keep coming back to satisfy me for the rest of my pregnancy for free! I want you to keep fucking me behind your wife's back and even maybe keep impregnating me so that I'm always pregnant for your own personal pleasure.

Video: 1920x1080 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:20:02 | Size: 1.68 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_RedheadwinterVIP - Pregnant St Patty's Sex




I was fucked like a S!ut on St Patrick's Day during a party!! I got my pussy pounded in my fav positions and didn't even get caught TONS of doggy, missionary, riding, sideways fucking and STANDING FUCKING including multiple creamy closeups. Can you believe that I can still be such a horny S!ut while preggy? My favourite day of the year ended in my favourite way... a big THICK facial all over my face. Please, Cum on me I'm Irish!!

Video: 404x720 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:11:39 | Size: 515.13 MB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_RedheadwinterVIP - Pregnant Hotel Sex




I get so horny in hotels and I wasn't going to film this but I thought you'd appreciate it! I feel SO pregnant but can still do crazy positions. Doggy, standing doggy, cowgirl with titty bouncing and from the back, REVERSE COWGIRL & leg humping (hehe) I stick my tongue out like a S!ut for a HUGE FACIAL.

Video: 1080x1920 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:14:27 | Size: 638.3 MB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_ShySlytherin - Milking Fun




Watch as I use my new milking machine on my soon to be milkers having fun playing with myself as I go.

Video: 1920x1080 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:29:45 | Size: 1.31 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_alicebalij - S!uty Wife Second Pregnancy





Video: 1920x1080 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:20:48 | Size: 1.79 GB

She gets fucked in doggy on the bed. then she gives a blowjob while gets fucked with dildo fuckmachine.

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Alicebalij - Fuck the Courier Second Pregnancy







Roleplay video. she fucks the food delivery man in cowgirl and missionary on the bed.

Video: 1920x1080 | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:17:20 | Size: 1.5 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Jennifear93 - for This Pregnant Custom Sunday We Get Some Missionary and Riding




She gives blowjobs and has sex in missionary and cowgirl full nude on the bed.

Video: 1080x1920 | 23.976 fps | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:11:05 | Size: 489.55 MB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Pregnant_Sydney Harwin - Bunking With Your Pregnant Horny Sister




I arrive back at my family home after my boyfriend broke up with me leaving me pregnant and with nowhere to stay. Unfortunately, mom has turned my old bedroom into a private yoga room and makes me share a bed with my brother, just until we can figure something out. I ask if he'll stay on the sofa, but nope.. he likes to make my life difficult (obviously!) .. I get unchanged and into my pjamas whilst he's in bed and promises not to look. In hindsight I should have got changed in the bathroom, but he's my brother.. he wouldn't think of his sister in THAT way, right? Anyway, we lay in bed and chat for a moment and I feel it's only right if he knows that lately I've been waking up in the night masturbating and I can't help it.. its just a side effect of me being pregnant and extremely horny with no boyfriend to satisfy me and he promises that he won't get weird about it if I do. I turn over from him and close my eyes.. and thats when I wake up a few hours later with my hand reached around and grabbing at his cock, jerking him off! I didn't even MEAN to, I wasn't even awake! I apologise to him.. but he doesn't even seem in the slightest bit annoyed.. in fact, I think it actually made him horny for me.. his own sister! I try to brush it off but he puts his hand in between my legs and starts to play with me.. I try to stop him but it just feels too good.. its JUST what I need right now to take my mind off the heart-break. I push him away and protest that he NEEDS to stop right now because I'm going to cum.. he stops and looks at me.. smiles like he knows how to make everything better and climbs on top of me, using his body to spread my legs apart.. I tell him we can't.. its taboo.. I'm pregnant.. its so many levels of wrong, but we both aren't strong enough to fight our urges and he pushes himself inside of me, filling me up with his thick length. I moan in pleasure as he fucks me slowly at first and gets harder.. deeper.. and then I get on top and ride him until I've milked all the cum from his cock. We then lay down next to each other and kiss.. I tell him that this is our secret.. our taboo secret forever.

Video: 3840x2160 | 25.000 fps | Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:30:22 | Size: 4.04 GB

Download Or Watch Online
 
Top