Dellari
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 76,003
- Reaction score
- 3
Avery Wilds (A Hot Hitchhiker Only Means One Thing Double Penetration (Dont Tell Your Mom))

Filesize: 1.64 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 FPS, ~6 005 kb/s avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 kHz, , 2 ch, ~129 kb/s
Tags: all sex, mom, threesome, hardcore, penetration, double penetration, sex, double penetration, anal
Year: 2026
Cast: Avery Wilds
My weekend with my stepdad was awful. All I wanted to do was get back home, but the road trip was not over yet. I didn't know things were about to get much, much, much better. When I heard him say, "Check that ass," I saw the hottest hitchhiker I've ever seen. Sure, I might have been the one who suggested picking up that girl and having some fun, but I didn't think he would listen, and I definitely didn't think she'd be down for the type of fun I had in mind. She took her top off in the back of our car, and she kept trying to seduce me! She even made us stop at a motel. When I finally got to put my hard dick inside her mouth, I realized my stepdad was in the room. Turns out she had been trying to fuck us both. I was way too turned on to say no. Besides, I've never shared a chick with him, and filling her pussy at the same time sounded better than not pounding her at all.

https://filefox.cc/wjphjnq3eglh/Ave...ing_Double_Penetration_Dont_Tell_Your_Mom.mp4

Filesize: 1.64 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 FPS, ~6 005 kb/s avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 kHz, , 2 ch, ~129 kb/s
Tags: all sex, mom, threesome, hardcore, penetration, double penetration, sex, double penetration, anal
Year: 2026
Cast: Avery Wilds
My weekend with my stepdad was awful. All I wanted to do was get back home, but the road trip was not over yet. I didn't know things were about to get much, much, much better. When I heard him say, "Check that ass," I saw the hottest hitchhiker I've ever seen. Sure, I might have been the one who suggested picking up that girl and having some fun, but I didn't think he would listen, and I definitely didn't think she'd be down for the type of fun I had in mind. She took her top off in the back of our car, and she kept trying to seduce me! She even made us stop at a motel. When I finally got to put my hard dick inside her mouth, I realized my stepdad was in the room. Turns out she had been trying to fuck us both. I was way too turned on to say no. Besides, I've never shared a chick with him, and filling her pussy at the same time sounded better than not pounding her at all.

https://filefox.cc/wjphjnq3eglh/Ave...ing_Double_Penetration_Dont_Tell_Your_Mom.mp4


















































